ARIMIDEX. GYNO.

Gravious

Awards
Hope everyone is doing well. I need to know the best way to proceed.

I have just received a prescription for Arimidex. The Dr. says he will script it for a year if I want. Please be patient if the following data is scattered or not complete, and thank you in advance for telling me how to use the A-dex.

Here is a summary of what's going on:

I have just finished my 2nd mammogram in 2 years and there is no cancer. No history of AS use other than a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol in the Fall of 2006. I gained 30 f'ing lbs, and I realize this was water weight. I stopped after 3 weeks because the muscularity and vascular improvements were so drastic that I was afraid, to be honest. Perhaps my frame was just begging for some size. Presently, I'm 6'3" and 220lbs but am still very skinny and have a large broad frame to add on to. Don't know present body fat but it is way too high if this should be considered.

How did I get gyno?

On April 15th, 2007 I received a 200mg IM Test injection in my ass cheek, then 200mg IM Test 2 weeks later, then 400mg IM Test 2 weeks later, and finally 400mg IM Test 4 weeks later. Don't know if it was prop or cypionate. All I know is that a Dr. said he would administer it to me for abnormally low Test and I was all about it. Free Dr. prescribed Testosterone injections had me flat out excited.

Starting June 15th, 2007 I began to have a painful swollen lump in my left nipple. I took myself off of the Test injections, and the doctor would not prescribe a SERM or an AI. Very responsible of him. The lumps grew tremendously during the next 6 months.

Long story short, it took me 6 months to find a sympathetic Dr. and I went through 3 months of Tamoxifen therapy in December 2007(which I think made me fatter than I have ever been). Almost 2 years later the left lump is tiny and hard now. The right lump just showed up with a veangeance in December 2008 and I have no idea why. It is the size of a half dollar and very painful and visible. My test levels remain the same, so maybe this is why.

Should I go back on Test or another AS rather than just take the Arimidex as a stand alone? I am confident I could arrange therapeutic Test injections, but feel as though I might want to be more aggressive with a cycle than what a Dr. is going to do for me. A distant secondary goal from killing the gyno is to do a severe cut.

I must be extremely sensitive to estrogen. My Test levels were around 300ng/ml at the time I started HRT in April of 2007. The blood work was done because I had been complaining of fatigue. I was happy when the Dr. volunteered Test injections, because I'm an athlete and I weight train. However, this whole thing back fired on me in a huge way.

Now I have an opportunity to arrest the lump in the right breast, and I want to proceed as you guys would. Trying this by myself has been a miserable failure.

In case this is of any use, at home I have a bottle of M-Drol I have never started, cycle support, bcaa's, musclemilk, and some elbow grease. I know how harsh M-Drol is.

I'm sure I forgot to include a lot. Please let me know what that may be, and please let me know what you would do with the Arimidex prescription.

Thanks, Guys.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Arimidex is a gyno prevention agent to be used on cycle. In some cases it could reduce it but Letro is better at reversing Gyno.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind though once you get off you are still going to have the lumps. During therapy the gyno will be suppressed but after you will still have "marbles".

Gravious

Awards
Thanks for writing back Mr. Big. Not sure how I'm going to run it.

Gravious

Awards
Marbles are better than a huge sore lump, Bro. I have some Epitiostanol on the way. Need to start building an intelligent stack.

Gravious

Awards
My doctor will write me some Tamoxifen for that purpose too, so that I can taper and account for rebound.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can you get some hand on letro? If you want to go adex dosage wise because you have it already you can go 2mg ED until sensation subsized and go down to .5-1 ED-EOD.

Gravious

Awards
He would probably write me a script for Letro. He's only writing the Arimidex because I told him about it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Make sure to taper off letro don't just stop, letro damn near kills all estrogen and a bounce back to hard can give even worst gyno.
98% of estrogen will be depleted.

Going to be a crappy couple of days. Estrogen helps keep your johnson hard.

Keep in mind Nolva competes with receptors as Adex decreases estro.

Gravious

Awards
I was planning on beginning the Tamoxifen as I'm getting off the AI. I just hope my lumps shrink as much as my Johnson will while taking the Arimidex. :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on beginning the Tamoxifen as I'm getting off the AI. I just hope my lumps shrink as much as my Johnson will while taking the Arimidex. :)
Arimidex isn't too hard on estrogen, I wouldn't worry about the johnson too much while on it. Letro on the other hand is the big estrogen + libido killer