I need help chosing the right PCT for a Superdrol/ H-Drol Stack.....

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I am currently on Cyclo Bolan a S-Drol 30Mg/H-Drol 25Mg stack. Great product with good results so far. I am now gathering as much information so that I purchase the right PCT stack. I need advice as to wther or not to get Nolva or Torem. Or to just stick to a reputable OTC like Sustain Alpha. I am also planning on taking a tribulus product with other beneficial ingredients in it like horny goat weed and some anti estrogen compounds. Does any body have any good products with good results. If you do please let me know as your help will make a great influence in chosing the right pct.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
YOu dont think a product like The TRS stack that includes Sustain Alpha in it would be fine. I mean I dont wana do any more harm to my body even though I take Cycle support Supps. I have heard good reviews about this product.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOu dont think a product like The TRS stack that includes Sustain Alpha in it would be fine. I mean I dont wana do any more harm to my body even though I take Cycle support Supps. I have heard good reviews about this product.
I do not think any OTC product on it's own is enough of a pct for this.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
deff need a SERM no otc will be enough for your phs and thier (high) doeses

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How many threads must you create... everyone is telling you what I said

DenDestroys

Awards
When using a serm, do I want to start taking my PCT assist at the start of week 3, or as soon as I start nolva?

bualls23

Awards
maybe taper the nolva, 20/20/10/10. start pct assist at start of week 2. maybe add in a cortisol control week 3.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
When using a serm, do I want to start taking my PCT assist at the start of week 3, or as soon as I start nolva?
Ive been told to lower Nolva and increase your cortisol supp...
Nolva:20/20/10/10
Cortisol:0/0/0/1x/2x...
IDK about PCT assist, but you want to be taking your test booster or A.I. from day 1...(I think) its been awhile...Im a little rusty