PCT question

reap32

Awards
I just finished off a 6 week cycle of xtre(90mgs)/hdrol(75mgs)
At the end of it my wife informed me she wants to start trying to have a baby. My pct is clomid, nolva, bioforge(test booster) and reversitol. Is that overkill? is there anything else I could do to speed things along in the sperm dept.? Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I just finished off a 6 week cycle of xtre(90mgs)/hdrol(75mgs)
At the end of it my wife informed me she wants to start trying to have a baby. My pct is clomid, nolva, bioforge(test booster) and reversitol. Is that overkill? is there anything else I could do to speed things along in the sperm dept.? Thanks
Total overkill why are you using 2 SERMS?

reap32

Awards
I heard that xtren shutdown is bad...plus I got nervous when my wife let me last minute about trying to have a baby..I thought I would have at least 4-6 months off cycle and pct...any advice would be appreciated..also after my 5 weeks of pct could I take Stoked for an additional 4 weeks after pct..would it affect the baby making(ie. sperm quality and count)? thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I heard that xtren shutdown is bad...plus I got nervous when my wife let me last minute about trying to have a baby..I thought I would have at least 4-6 months off cycle and pct...any advice would be appreciated..also after my 5 weeks of pct could I take Stoked for an additional 4 weeks after pct..would it affect the baby making(ie. sperm quality and count)? thanks
No you should be fine use either the Nolva or the Clomid with the Stoked and you should be good.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6