havoc pct failed!

classic27

I recently finished havoc pct. I used clomid for four weeks and rage for a couple of weeks. Now I have a sore left nip, no libido, and really bad ed. Please help!!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished havoc pct. I used clomid for four weeks and rage for a couple of weeks. Now I have a sore left nip, no libido, and really bad ed. Please help!!!!
you should get a good natty test booster . This happens some time and will be a month b4 your back up and running .

get a natty test booster and maybe add in a good non stim NO booster

Hypertest for a test booster
HemodrauliX for the non stim NO <<< for the great pumps ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
isnt rage a blend of ph's?

what ern said, get a good natural test booset, zma n horny goat weed you'll be normal again soon

Mars1107

My thoughts and Questions:

perhaps the clomid was bad?

also, how long was your cycle?

and Rage?(isnt that a ph?)

also you probally used high doses of clomid?perhaps?

its probally would have been better to use low doses of clomid combined with a good test booster, plus maybe some cort control, plus maybe an AI.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RAGE Prohormone Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per container 60

Amount per serving

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol...25mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol....10mg

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol....10mg

Other Ingredients: Rice four, magnesium stearate

Sorry...any PCT that has even more hormones = FAIL.

Who designed your PCT for you, and gave you this retarded recommendation?

classic27

RAGE Prohormone Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per container 60

Amount per serving

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol...25mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol....10mg

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol....10mg

Other Ingredients: Rice four, magnesium stearate

Sorry...any PCT that has even more hormones = FAIL.

Who designed your PCT for you, and gave you this retarded recommendation?

lol I knew I should of explained the rage better. Your rage is called ANC RAGE RV5 and mine is called ANC RAGE RV1. It is the PCT for the rage prohormone.

RV1-ANC's answer to post cycle therapy and a fantastic testosterone booster. With a gold logo, silver cat and ingredients like Tribulus Terrestis, 3,17-keto, 6-bromodiene, and grape seed extract, this beast is meant to exceed the need. Keeping your body's natural testosterone levels high while cleansing your liver makes this product one of the most synergistic PCT's on the market. Raising testosterone while reducing estrogen levels is a safe and effective way to increase lean muscle mass without side effects! Take 1 capsule 3 times daily. RV1 can also be used as a stand alone muscle and strength product or stacked with the rest of the big cats.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Tribulus Terrestris 250mg
Grape Seed Extract 50mg
6-Bromoandrostenedione 20mg
3, 17 keto-etiochol-triene 20mg

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate

classic27

Yes admit, I was the retard. Although it has no prohomones in it I do think that it might have been over kill.

classic27

Anyway now I have gyno and ED which really sucks. Especially when I have experience with test and d-bol but the Havoc seemed to really get to me. I started at 10 mg and worked up to only 30mg. My cycle was for only 4 weeks and I figured my PCT was more then strong enough to accommodate my cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
something tells me that the clomid was bad. not totally sure, but then again how could i be. are you sure it was legit....do not post where you got it from, but are you pretty sure it was good?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
something tells me that the clomid was bad. not totally sure, but then again how could i be. are you sure it was legit....do not post where you got it from, but are you pretty sure it was good?
ya something is fishy.

well you have a reliable gear source, wouldnt your clomi source be reliable/legit too? me confused

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
WOW yeah when first started reading his post i immediately remembered that Rage was a PH and was more than certain others would catch on to that. WHAT THE F*CK is with incompetent individuals jumping into cycles they shouldnt be doing without any basic knowledge or common sense?!? did anyone happen to see a post from a new guy a couple of days ago who is in the same dumb a$$ situation?? i believe he did a cycle of m-drol or another SD clone, and followed it up with Epistane for PCT. i nearly pissed my pants when i read it, this just adds to the entertainment...

classic27

WOW yeah when first started reading his post i immediately remembered that Rage was a PH and was more than certain others would catch on to that. WHAT THE F*CK is with incompetent individuals jumping into cycles they shouldnt be doing without any basic knowledge or common sense?!? did anyone happen to see a post from a new guy a couple of days ago who is in the same dumb a$$ situation?? i believe he did a cycle of m-drol or another SD clone, and followed it up with Epistane for PCT. i nearly pissed my pants when i read it, this just adds to the entertainment...
Hey *******, ANC RAGE RV1 is not a prohormone. Get your **** straight! I'm asking for help, not criticism.

classic27

RAGE RV1=
Tribulus Terrestris 250mg
Grape Seed Extract 50mg
6-Bromoandrostenedione 20mg
3, 17 keto-etiochol-triene 20mg

No prohormones there. I actually know what I am doing. I probably have more experience then a lot of people on here but obviously something is wrong and I need to fix it. My clomid is from a legit source. I'm considering a couple of weeks of nolva and high dosed trib. I possibly might even try some letro. It killed my libido last time but my test seemed to go up a lot and my libido came back just fine after I ended the cycle. What do the guys who actually want to help think about these solutions?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hey now, no need for name calling there tough guy, i simply didnt see your post correcting YOUR original mistake of naming the wrong supplement in your first post. and having seen dsade's post, that is the PH that came to mind, as it seems occurred with others who read your OP.

besides...judging by your avatar it seems that not only are you incredibly educated and experience, your pretty damn jacked too... i dont want any trouble!! :006::thanks:

LMAO. ohhhhhh boy!!
:wave2::wave2::wave2:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey now, no need for name calling there tough guy, i simply didnt see your post correcting YOUR original mistake of naming the wrong supplement in your first post. and having seen dsade's post, that is the PH that came to mind, as it seems occurred with others who read your OP.

besides...judging by your avatar it seems that not only are you incredibly educated and experience, your pretty damn jacked too... i dont want any trouble!! :006::thanks:

LMAO. ohhhhhh boy!!
:wave2::wave2::wave2:
Damn lol

Go get a blood test and see a doc silly rabbit ph's arn't for kids. :wave2:

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like bunk Clomid, you should've been up and running at least after two weeks. Get your hands on some more Clomid or Nolva from a different source ASAP and run it.

skyhawk5

Awards
i had a problem with nolvedex when i finished my first cycle of havoc...now that im almost finished with my second does anyone have any recommendations for a pct??/ i was think formadrol and aromx?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, go with Nolvadex, DTHC, Lean Xtreme, and upped protein and you should recover beautifully. Could also try Clomid with low dose AI, plus the other supporting supps.

RamirezJ87

Awards
what were your thoughts on rage v1 for pct

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what were your thoughts on rage v1 for pct
I don't think any OTC product is worthy of the title "PCT"... more like "PCT aid". More like "Expensive PCT aids" ....not worth it. SERMs are cheap as hell, effective as heaven, and easy to come by. I don't understand why anybody would use anything else...

FantomLimb

Awards
Hey I know this thread is like years old now, but I had a question for your PCT that didn't workout so welll. When did the symptoms begin? did you experience those symptoms (gyno, ED) on cycle ? During PCT or only after stopping everything?

FantomLimb

Awards
Again, I realize this thread is years old now, but what I think happened is maybe you needed to run an AI as you were tapering off your SERM. I'm reading a lot of "Cycle Plans" for Havoc that don't include an AI (OTC or Pharma grade). Some may say this is overkill, but remember, Havoc is a steroid, not a pro hormone.

classic27

I actually was taking an OTC ai with the rage v1. The problem was that the clomid was bunk like many people on here suspected. I did get the clomid from a very popular research site that many am minds use. I ended up getting nolva from another company and my problems were almost immediately fixed. I hear good things about how clomid works well but I never used it again. I use nolva for everything now and my turnaround time is great. I used tor once with good results but went back to nolva now that I have a doc prescription.

FantomLimb

Awards
I don't suppose you would be able to PM me something more specific about this popular yet bunk research site?
I'm not attempting to fish for sources, I just want to make sure your bad experience wasn't through the same site I was just referred ..

gyarados

Awards
I actually was taking an OTC ai with the rage v1. The problem was that the clomid was bunk like many people on here suspected. I did get the clomid from a very popular research site that many am minds use. I ended up getting nolva from another company and my problems were almost immediately fixed. I hear good things about how clomid works well but I never used it again. I use nolva for everything now and my turnaround time is great. I used tor once with good results but went back to nolva now that I have a doc prescription.
So now you use ONLY nolva WITHOUT an AI for PCT ? Or you use an AI too?

classic27

I only use Nolva for pct. I only use an ai while on a cycle. I would not use an ai on havoc because it does not convert to estrogen. I would use nolva only when coming off of havoc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11