PCT suggestions for 6 Week P-Plex/M-drol cycle

3chris8

Awards
my cycle looks like this

p-plex 20/30/40/10
m-drol 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/20/20
(i am open to any suggestions anyone may have about the sacking/ bridging of this cycle)

what i am more concerned about is my pct.

i have both nolva and clomid but need suggestions on how much to run for how long and at what dose?

i have done two m- drol cycles at 10/20/20/20 in the past and ran nolva at 40/30/20 for pct. i have never done clomid but want to run both for my pct.

Any input on a pct dose for both of these would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/25/25
AI ramped up beginning in week 2
test booster

And personally, I wouldn't run PP with SD. Stack one or the other with something more mild like Tren/Trena, bold, etc...

3chris8

Awards
alright thanks bro
ive heard someone doing as much as 40/40/20/20/10 for nolva after this specific cycle.
is it necessary?
and i will be just fine runnin the clomid 50/25/25?
for some reason i was expecting a little bit longer for the clomid since my cycle is 6 weeks

what would you suggest for nolva?

Mars1107

alright thanks bro
ive heard someone doing as much as 40/40/20/20/10 for nolva after this specific cycle.
is it necessary?
for some reason i was expecting a little bit longer for the clomid since my cycle is 6 weeks

ive read than an article by anthony roberts than stacking nolva and clomid is pretty pointless. Run one or the other. Or maybe torem better.:wave2:

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright thanks bro
is it necessary?

i always run nolva at 40/40/20/20. It may be overkill but i've had great results so i don't plan on changing it. I also agree with jason that you shouldn't stack these two compounds. Stack phera with something more mild and non-methylated.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
man, all you guys running Nolva at 40mgs ED. wow, but wtf, if it works for you, then it works for you.....i never go above 30 unless its for 2 or 3 days when i first start my SERM. but i'm openminded......as far as running PP and SD, at the dosages you have listed i think you will be fine. most people like to suggest a bit of caution when running 2 methyl compounds together, but i have never had a problem, but i understand the concern. if you have the proper BP and liver supplements on hand you should be fine.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man, all you guys running Nolva at 40mgs ED. wow, but wtf, if it works for you, then it works for you.....i never go above 30 unless its for 2 or 3 days when i first start my SERM. but i'm openminded......as far as running PP and SD, at the dosages you have listed i think you will be fine. most people like to suggest a bit of caution when running 2 methyl compounds together, but i have never had a problem, but i understand the concern. if you have the proper BP and liver supplements on hand you should be fine.
well actually i run liquid nolva which is less potent i hear anyways. Supposedly 50mg liquid TC is equivalent to 40mg of the actual nolva in pill form. I'm not 100% sure if thats correct but thats why i always stuck with 40, 2mls and im all set.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well actually i run liquid nolva which is less potent i hear anyways. Supposedly 50mg liquid TC is equivalent to 40mg of the actual nolva in pill form. I'm not 100% sure if thats correct but thats why i always stuck with 40, 2mls and im all set.
ah................

3chris8

Awards
i got alotta hawthorne berry, milk thistle, CoQ10 and cycle support so im all good on the liver and blood pressure side of things.

what would be a good pct for just clomid?
never used it before, just stuck with nolva

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright thanks bro
is it necessary?

no prob. i was just trying to help from the information given. as for nolva, 40/40/20/20/10 is OVERKILL!!! I don't understand where, why, and when everyone has decided to up the dosing on the SERM protocols. 20/20/10/10 for nolva or 50/25/25 for clomid would be enough and SUFFICIENT. More isn't necessarily better... shutdown is shutdown, 300mg's is not more effective than 200 or 100 or 50 for hpta stimulation. even for clomid dosed @ 50x5 days, 25 next 10 days would be sufficient. too much nolva/clomid = more sides (ie bad mood, estrogen rebound after discontinuation, etc...)

You took a peek at my long, crazy azz cycle.. my PCT will be:

Clomid 50/25/25/0/0/0
Bio Forge 4/4/4/4/4/4
aPCT 0/2/2/3/3/3

+ other additions

As for stacking PP and SD, I've seen it done before, but I just think it's too harsh.. I can only imagine what the bloodwork would look like. If you do opt to run it, I would bridge it (like you have) and not run them both simultaneously. I truly believe you'll have just as much fun stacking PP or SD with Tren (with less sides). HD is very mild when compared to PP or SD, hence, I'm running it in my cycle. Hope this helps.. good luck!

Jason K.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i usually run nolva 40/30/20/10 and clomid 150/100/50/25 and testosterone recovery stack from PP. I know it may be overkill for some cycles but I that pct has always allowed me to keep my gains, libido awesome, etc. I mean I'm in spot for the first time in my life (being post college and pre-kids) where I have enough $$ that I can say, fcuk it, its worth it to spend $200 on pct instead of $50.

3chris8

Awards
no prob. i was just trying to help from the information given. as for nolva, 40/40/20/20/10 is OVERKILL!!! I don't understand where, why, and when everyone has decided to up the dosing on the SERM protocols. 20/20/10/10 for nolva or 50/25/25 for clomid would be enough and SUFFICIENT. More isn't necessarily better... shutdown is shutdown, 300mg's is not more effective than 200 or 100 or 50 for hpta stimulation. even for clomid dosed @ 50x5 days, 25 next 10 days would be sufficient. too much nolva/clomid = more sides (ie bad mood, estrogen rebound after discontinuation, etc...)

You took a peek at my long, crazy azz cycle.. my PCT will be:

Clomid 50/25/25/0/0/0
Bio Forge 4/4/4/4/4/4
aPCT 0/2/2/3/3/3

+ other additions

As for stacking PP and SD, I've seen it done before, but I just think it's too harsh.. I can only imagine what the bloodwork would look like. If you do opt to run it, I would bridge it (like you have) and not run them both simultaneously. I truly believe you'll have just as much fun stacking PP or SD with Tren (with less sides). HD is very mild when compared to PP or SD, hence, I'm running it in my cycle. Hope this helps.. good luck!

Jason K.
yea man thanks for the suggestions, im up for all of them i can get, this is what the sights for.

your still runnin that cycle right? how is everything comin along?

when i did my m drol cycles i did 10/20/20/20 with a pct of 40/30/20
your only doin a three week pct for a 10 week cycle?

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea man thanks for the suggestions, im up for all of them i can get, this is what the sights for.

your still runnin that cycle right? how is everything comin along?

when i did my m drol cycles i did 10/20/20/20 with a pct of 40/30/20
your only doin a three week pct for a 10 week cycle?

No problem..

Everything is coming along just great in my cycle.. I started week 7 this week, and I'll end my cycle this week. I've put on 22.5lbs, a lot of mass, and incredible strength. My cycle will be 7 weeks in total. My PCT is 6 weeks in length as listed above.. just 3 weeks of clomid.. the bioforge and aPCT will end it at 6 weeks.

3chris8

Awards
i usually run nolva 40/30/20/10 and clomid 150/100/50/25 and testosterone recovery stack from PP. I know it may be overkill for some cycles but I that pct has always allowed me to keep my gains, libido awesome, etc. I mean I'm in spot for the first time in my life (being post college and pre-kids) where I have enough $$ that I can say, fcuk it, its worth it to spend $200 on pct instead of $50.
i hear ya, i already ordered clomid with my nolva so im just gonna go ahead and use it up
how does this sound (just to experiment with nolva and clomid ran together)?

Nolva 30mg/20mg/10mg/
Clomid 40mg/20mg/10mg

dropped the dosages down for both nolva and clomid hence, im running 2 serms

3chris8

Awards
No problem..

Everything is coming along just great in my cycle.. I started week 7 this week, and I'll end my cycle this week. I've put on 22.5lbs, a lot of mass, and incredible strength. My cycle will be 7 weeks in total. My PCT is 6 weeks in length as listed above.. just 3 weeks of clomid.. the bioforge and aPCT will end it at 6 weeks.
gotcha...

22.5lbs... fu#k congrats man

with my 6 week cycle im planning (i dont know why but i feel i want to add another week of pct) just to make sure natural test and libido will be all set. that would be a total of 4 weeks of pct?

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hear ya, i already ordered clomid with my nolva so im just gonna go ahead and use it up
how does this sound (just to experiment with nolva and clomid ran together)?

Nolva 30mg/20mg/10mg/
Clomid 40mg/20mg/10mg

dropped the dosages down for both nolva and clomid hence, im running 2 serms
it is pointless to run them together, esp for a cycle like you have listed. choose one or the other.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
money may not be a problem, but why fix something when it's not broken? why not try lowering the dosages next time (you'll be happy with the results) - ie 20/20/10/10 nolva or 50/25/25 clomid? those dosages MAY be low/lower than what you're used to, but they are MORE THAN SUFFICIENT. It would be like spending $300 on something that costs $50, when you could be paying the $50. More is not always safer. 100-150mg of Clomid ED would make many feel like total shiat. I couldn't justify to myself why I would dose something up more, when the dosing protocol is already perfect. I would rather use something that is already highly effective with less sides, then to go overkill, allowing more sides to come on.. just my opinion.

3chris8

Awards
money may not be a problem, but why fix something when it's not broken? why not try lowering the dosages next time (you'll be happy with the results) - ie 20/20/10/10 nolva or 50/25/25 clomid? those dosages MAY be low/lower than what you're used to, but they are MORE THAN SUFFICIENT. It would be like spending $300 on something that costs $50, when you could be paying the $50. More is not always safer. 100-150mg of Clomid ED would make many feel like total shiat. I couldn't justify to myself why I would dose something up more, when the dosing protocol is already perfect. I would rather use something that is already highly effective with less sides, then to go overkill, allowing more sides to come on.. just my opinion.
hey jasonkkk,
i got a question, would it hurt to do a week or two of clomid by itself before i start my cycle because i know m drol can bring estro sides

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey jasonkkk,
i got a question, would it hurt to do a week or two of clomid by itself before i start my cycle because i know m drol can bring estro sides
no, there really isn't a need to. just save the clomid for your pct and keep all supporting supps in check, ie... milk thistle, hb, ryr, etc...