b6 p-5 p

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*i ran a search first, couldnt find anything due to small wording. went through 10 pages of post cycle forum and nothing. so now im posting my question*

whats the correct way to dose p-5 p for prolactin control usage? i recall something about dosing way beyond what the bottle recommends of of 1-2 pills a day.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
*i ran a search first, couldnt find anything due to small wording. went through 10 pages of post cycle forum and nothing. so now im posting my question*

whats the correct way to dose b6 p-5 p? i thought i remember something about doses way beyond that of 1-2 day as recommended by the bottle for prolactin control usage.
250 mg is how I've always dosed it. 250/200/150/100..50..

justinc

Awards
I dosed it 200mg daily while on cycle. Get the p5p if you can. From what I understand the body processes it different than regular b6. I have read that high does of b6 (not p5p) can cause nerve damage if used for a long period of time. Also vitex will work great dosed at 800-1000mg daily.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I took one NOW P5P tab daily during cycle and PCT. That was enough for me. I've taken up to 3 NOW P5P tabs daily but got the same result, so I figured a lower does with same results is easier on my wallet and perhaps my body.

I've never had prolactin issues. I tool P5P as a preventive measure, so I would suspect the dose would be higher if you already have prolactin issues.

I hope that helps.