need help on a cycle

supershah

supershah

Awards
hey all, ive started another anobolic cycle of 4-AD + 1-Androsterone. Can i take a cycle support like Cycle Assist together with it, or after i finish the cycle? Also i plan to take Epistane as part of a PCT. Should i take it together with the cycle assist , or after Im done with it? Pretty confused here and could really use some help. :)

Planning this way:
4-AD + 1-Androsterone, followed by or together with:
Cycle Assist.

Followed by: Epistane.

Followed by: SERM(Nolvadex)

Followed by : Natural Test Boosters ZMA and Tribulus.

What are the things that i need to change/add? And the order, is it ok?

THanks for any kind help! :)

supershah

supershah

Awards
Can i also do epistane together with my 4-AD and 1-Androsterone together? or is it too much? or use it immediately after the 4-ad n 1-andro like i originally plan to?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do not take Epi as part of a pct. It is a steriod you would actually need a pct after the Epi.
I was going to say the same thing but now I'm wondering why Natty suggested formex before saying dont take epi as pct? One could say take formex instead of epi or go as far as to say try stoked by AI :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can i also do epistane together with my 4-AD and 1-Androsterone together? or is it too much? or use it immediately after the 4-ad n 1-andro like i originally plan to?
To much IMO. Just do the epi then make sure you take a few months off before doing another steriod.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
EPI is not a pct. EPI IS A STEROID AND NEEDS A PCT! bro do some research or risk getting gyno and losing all yoru gains

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so in your opinion, epi is enough for PCT ??
You really need to do a lot more research. These are steriods your messing with and without knowledge they can do you much harm. Again Epi is a steriod and steriods are not used in pct. pct is to recover from a steriod cycle. Good luck bro.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

seriously, dont play with fire without knowing what your doing. you dont wanna lose all your gains or end up with gyno and needing a ton of money for the surgery because insurance DOES NOT cover it

supershah

supershah

Awards
ok man, thanks for the tips! really appreciate it. im just confused because ive heard some guys saying that epi is an anti-est used during pct. Thanks for clearing the air!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
There is some thougth it may act as an anti e, but it is still a steroid that will shut you down and need a pct. Not to be taken pc. Any cycle support can be taken pre and post cycle for optimum health.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok man, thanks for the tips! really appreciate it. im just confused because ive heard some guys saying that epi is an anti-est used during pct. Thanks for clearing the air!
Anytime bro. It is not a AI but a steriod. Glad you asked and are taking the time to learn. Good luck and let us know if we can be of any futher assistance.

supershah

supershah

Awards
just wondering, can i stack Epi with other stuffs? Like, Finavol or Havoc? or any other ph?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
just wondering, can i stack Epi with other stuffs? Like, Finavol or Havoc? or any other ph?
Ohh brother. Spend some days researching through sites and forums to get your answers, then if you have questions still come back here to post them. Havoc is chemically the same as Epistane. Epistane is methylated, so only stack non-methylated prohormones with it, however, Epistane is great on its own so i would try that first before stacking.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
stacking epi and havoc would be silly because havoc is epi

supershah

supershah

Awards
thanks. what other PH can i use with epi? any other non-methyl that can be used besides 19-nor?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
stop worrying about dam stacking and get your pct and knowledge of steroids in line