Suggestions for pct for Spawn

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
This is what I'm planning to do. I've got 30 pills left of Spawn. So, I'm gonna use that 3x/day, wiping it out in 10 days. Then, for the remainder of my cycle 'm gonna use Tri-MethylX. The PCT I am planning to use is T7 by SciFit. I would use Tamoxifen, but my Dr. is not giving me a new prescription, and I am unsure of what legit site to get that from on the internet. Any thoughts and/or suggestions here will be greatly appreciated....please!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thanks for that reply..I really appreciate that!

Yeah, I'm thinking thats what I'm gonna do, but just having a hard time finding ANYBODY to name me a reputable site for SERMS and AI's.n Please, can somebody go out on a limb for me here?

I'm gonna try my Dr. one more time for the Nolvadex. She gave it to me b4, but she's kinda on to what I'm doing...non the less, I really do need it NOW cuz eventhough my gyno is not profound or obvious, my nipples are puffy and tender. So, she really should prescribe it to me. Anyways, do you think that I would have to have an AI while on this stack? I mostly hear that otc's are no good for AI's or SERMs, but I have heard guys who use straight up roids saying that some do work for them. How about any of the products from Anabolic Innovations?