PCT for 1-Andro RX

OrchardSpec

Awards
Wondering what everyone thinks for a PCT for 1-Andro RX. I am planning on getting some Nolva but I don't want to use it unless I really have to. So I was wondering what OTC products would work instead? I am thinking PCS and some other stuff. There really isn't a lot of logs out there for this stuff yet so I was looking for some opinions and thoughts. Thanks guys!!! :thumbsup:

hollywood17

Awards
NRG-X Labs PCT MaXX

i plan on using 1-Andro RX starting next week and plan on using the above product for my pct. anyone else have any thoughts

OrchardSpec

Awards
K, thanks for the info, will look into.

Anyone else have any thoughts?? :dunno:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Wondering what everyone thinks for a PCT for 1-Andro RX. I am planning on getting some Nolva but I don't want to use it unless I really have to. So I was wondering what OTC products would work instead? I am thinking PCS and some other stuff. There really isn't a lot of logs out there for this stuff yet so I was looking for some opinions and thoughts. Thanks guys!!! :thumbsup:
PCS and a low dose serm and maybe something for cort control. Good to go.

OrchardSpec

Awards
That is exactly what I thought originally, just wanted to know if anyone had other suggestions. I was thinking Nolva 20/20/10/10 and then PCS. I was debating Cort Control, but will probably look into it.

Thanks for the help!

gaines23

Awards
i was planning on running novedex xt by gaspari

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now thinking about it. Where would you put the Cort Control in PCT?
Nolva weeks 1-4 of pct 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. weeks 3-6 of pct

Cortisol product weeks 3-6 of pct as directed.

OrchardSpec

Awards
Excellent, thanks guys, just what I was looking for. Now just gotta get the PCT products ordered and were off to the races. I can't wait. :006:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can run a serm if you felt it necessary, however I would suggest Anabolic Matrix coupled with a good AI. PCS would work well in there coupled with Anabolic Matrix, IMO

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're best bet is to use a SERM, even if the dose is low; say, Tamoxifen @ 20/10/10. I'd toss in a natty test-booster as well as an AI. T911 has insane reviews, Formadrol extreme is great although I've never personally used it as PCT, only standalone. I hear Reversitol is a good product.

Lots of stuff out there, but I'd include a SERM regardless.

hollywood17

Awards
Have you guys heard of this stuff. Here is the product and ingrediants. Tell me what you guys think. Is this a legit pct product??
NRG-X Labs PCT MaXX 90 Capsules

Manufacturer information:
Other NRG-X Labs Products

What's in NRG-X Labs PCT MaXX?
Container Size: 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size3Capsules
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % DV

Niacin 90mg 450%
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 21mg 600%

PCT MAXX™ AMPLIFIER: 1550mg **
Eurycoma Longfolia Plant Extract (20:1), L-Arginine Alpha Keto Gluterate, Epimedium Sagittatum Bark Extract (4:1), Lepidium Meyenii Root (4:1), Trikantaka Plant Extract (60%Sapogenin / 20% Protodiocin), Avena Sativa Plant Extract (Standardized For Avenacosides A&B), Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, She Chuang Zi Fruit (4:1), Rubiaceae Bark Extract (8% Indole Alkaloid).

** Percent Daily Value Not Established.

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Directions For NRG-X Labs PCT MaXX: As an adult dietary supplement, take one serving (3 capsules) daily with a full glass of water on an empty stomach.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh.

If you're looking for an herbal test booster, look into Diesel Test Hardcore, Blue Up, Activate Extreme, or T-bol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nolva weeks 1-4 of pct 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. weeks 3-6 of pct

Cortisol product weeks 3-6 of pct as directed.
This is what I would run
Rich mans PCT

Nolva
Post cycle support/cycle support
Endomax
Anabolic Matrix and you can run two or three bottles and when your done do another cycle if you wanted as this should be three months worth. :wave2:

OrchardSpec

Awards
I am ordering Nolva for sure. I am just kind of debating on whether I want to use it or not. Or just go OTC. BUT, I am leaning toward low dosing Nolva and using PCS and a Cort Control.

OrchardSpec

Awards
No real reason I guess. Just the way I was going to go. I already have a place to order from so that's the way I was going to do it.