I'm running
CTD's Trenbolen 3/day/40days
20mg Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione/cap
25mg 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one/cap

CTD's Supervol 4/day/45 days
10mg 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one/cap

Competitive Edge Lab's PPlex 3/day/last 30days
10mg 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol/cap

I'm going balls out bulking for the 1st two weeks, then going ketogenic and cutting. I've got toremifene for PCT and am going to run it like this:
Week 1 - 120mg/day
Week 2 - 80mg
Week 3 - 40mg
Week 4 - 20mg

The questions I have:

I have 4500IUs of hCG. What would be the best way to use this? Should I start it before my cycle ends or wait till PCT starts? Are subcutaneous injections ok, or must they be i.m.?

I have all the clenbuterol I could want. I was planning on starting it during the third week of the cycle at 140mcg/day and running it for two weeks, taking a week or so off, then starting it up again when I start PCT at 200mcg/day, using ketotifen during the third week. Someone here posted something that indicated they thought it was funny/strange that I was going to run clen PCT, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I've also got a fair amount of caber and am wondering how to make the best use of it. Should I run it straight thru and on into PCT? 0.5mg/week? High

Finally, I've got ~100grams of Acetyl-L-Cysteine. What would be the best way to make use of this?

I've got about 10 years of serious training under my belt and have done three serious AAS cycles, but was never able to put together a serious PCT. I realize running two methyls is less-than-cautious, but am practicing damage control. 1000mg of Milk Thistle and 2grams of NAC evey day, along with a broad spectrum of anti-oxidants and supplements probably too lengthy to be of interest help me sleep a little better at night.

Thank you in advance for any help.

peace.

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
bump

Come now, surely someone can help me with this...?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I would not run clen during pct. I would wait till after pct to start that.
agreed

Also why not hold off on the ketogenic / cutting diet till after. Make all your gains then cut. Isn't that the general dogma?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD for 45 days?????

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tren, PP, SD stacked...running sd for 45 days.

I guess you don't like your body much! it's good that you have the HCG, but I still consider this insane!

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I like clen during PCT, it allows you to keep calories high without gaining fat and it can help with lethargy.

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
side effects

I realize this cycle is extreme. I certainly do not reccomend it.

I am beginning my third week and the only problems I am aware of (no blood tests yet) are the spinal erector muscle pumps. I'm on my feet walking around all day at work and am having to take more and more frequent breaks (I'm also getting insane calf pumps-tibialis and gastroc/soleus-but can handle these). I know this is not an uncommon effect. I have read that taurine is inicated for this. Could someone reccomend a dosage? I will be receiving 100grams sometime in the next couple of day.

Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7
SellMeSanity Anabolics 9