nolvadex or clomid?

soujerz

Awards
um ok so i just joined a few days ago and im 27 years old. been lifting since 20 im 230lbs 6'4'' tall i'd guess between 15%-20% bodyfat right now. i have used PH only once before. Back when i was 21 i took 1-TU by Nutrex. never really thought of using PH after that even though i did feel great using 1-test and gained size and strength. I want to run an epi/tren cycle i was thinking of Havoc/x-mass or epistane/xmass, i could use finavol instead of xmass but its only 60 x 50mg xmass is 90 x 40mg, together to get ready for summer. For my PCT i will use AI Post Cycle and want to run a SERM either clomid or nolva from everything i've read there is little difference and for me the major deciding factor will be the price between nolva and clomid. I know this sounds like a really newb thing to ask but i want to know where can i order Nolva or Clomid? Ive been reading forums and it seems liquid nolva may be easier to find on the internet. But i have had no luck. I did find Nolva and Clomid tablets on a foreign website that ships to U.S. and i know they ship because i ordered Roaccutane from them in the past. Only problem is that both are somewhat expensive compared to other prices i've scene in posts on different forums. If anyone believes what im saying and doesn't think im a narc and can help out then i guess send me a Private Message. I don't think we should be posting websites to the public just because the more likely for them to get shut down. If anyone wants the name of the site that i got the Roaccutane from just PM me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I know this sounds like a really newb thing to ask but i want to know where can i order Nolva or Clomid? Ive been reading forums and it seems liquid nolva may be easier to find on the internet.
against board rules to ask for sources....