What would YOU do if...

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Alright mates... the situation:

I work on a cruise ship and I have access to the Mexican pharmacies. Because of this, I have access to a certain brand of Nolvadex (which I will not list the brand name to make sure I am within my boundaries... PM for info if needed). I just started a Halodrol cycle on Tuesday. I will be running it for 6 weeks with a dosing at 50/50/75/75/100/100. I am 24 years young, and weigh in at about 195 lbs.

Now, if I was just running the hdrol at 50/50/50/50 I would have no problems running an OTCPCT. However, since I am doing a bit stronger of a cycle this time (and for a longer length of time... AND I may be throwing in furaz at 300/300/300/300/300 for the last 5 out of 6 weeks), I was planning on running the nolva.

What would you do? Would you trust the mexican pharmacies and use their nolva, or would you do an OTCPCT consisting of...

Weeks 1-2: AI Post Cycle Support, IBE Formex, 600mg I3C
Weeks 3-4: Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, AI PCS, IBE Formex, 600mg I3C
Weeks 4-6: Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme

The goal here is to get back to normal quickly, maintain gains, battle any chance of rebound gyno (never a problem in the past) that could pop up, and keep cortisol in check.

So... option a with the questionable nolva, or option b with the otcpct.

Thanks in advance, Mates.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Can you get other otc pct items? My advice though would be to run nolva 20/20/10/10 plus the otc pct, that way you have everything covered :)

edit: also I hope you dont mind me asking but how did you find your first H-drol run? gains/sides etc, I was considering running H-drol myself and am just looking for feedback...

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
I am fine with picking up any OTCPCT items people recommend. I just figure that these will keep most of this in check. The trans res has some natural SERM-like properties (although not nearly as pronounced as nolva, I know), the I3C will help aid with this as well. Formex just seems to be an incredibly promising compound with the research I have been doing, and I feel stacked with the PCS, it should be powerful enough in the early stages of PCT. The Activate will help is in there towards to end to start combating rebound gyno that could be an issue, and the Lean Xtreme for cortisol control.

My first H-Drol run was fun. Strength through the roof. This was a couple years ago though. This is the beginning of my 4th or 5th Halodrol clone run. I am using HD-2 by Performance Design. I like halodrol, and apparently I did not even see the full effects! I hear more and more that it starts to really kick in at week 3... which is why this time I am extending the cycle length and increasing dosage so that I hopefully get an even more pronounced effect. Strength starts to build up for me pretty quickly on the compound and the gains are nice and dry. Post cycle has never been an issue for me. Honestly, I never took it as seriously as I should have and never experienced anything negative. However, I feel I lost some more gains since I did not run a strong enough PCT.

Spawn was a much more pronounced run in terms of gains. Incredibly dry and you look like a monster. Hope this helps.

Any more information from anyone?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Pick up some sustain alpha, it should be enough to bring you back even if the nolva is fake...

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I envy you. If I had that access to those hmmm.....types of stores, I would empty my suit case into the ocean and hmm.....repack. :usa2:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use Formex and AI's Post Cycle Support. Seems you already had a pretty good plan going ;)