Havoc PCT which is the better option given history?

athlete18

Awards
Ok so here is the background:
-22 yr. old 5'7" 170 lbs 7%bf.
-I ran 1 cycle 3-AD, 1 cycle H-drol. Both OTC PCT and recovered fine.
-I had very slight pubertal gyno, which has since disappeared.

For this cycle I will run Havoc 30/30/30/30 with cycle support.
I want my cycle to be as safe as possible.
Here are my PCT options:

-nolva 20/20-10/10/10
or
-IBE Formex and PCS?

*I have access to SERM but am slightly freaked out to run one.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

athlete18

Awards
What if I ran ran nolva at 10/10/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 with Post Cycle Support?

keby1111

Awards
I was also thinking about a Havoc/Trenadrol stack (w/ Cycle Support). I'll probably be using nolva (30/20/10/10) PCT along side creatine.

any suggestions? has anyone tried the stack before? Anything I'm forgetting?

Thanks

camden

Awards
You guys think I could run OTC PCT despite having pubertal gyno?

camden

Awards
How would I dose the PCS and Formex? Also, if I run this should I have a SERM on hand. If that's the case, then I'd prefer to just run the SERM as i'm trying to keep the budget low!

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to do my first Havoc cycle (4 weeks) and leaning towards using the TRS stack with Sustain Alpha for PCT. Do I still need Formex with that?
How would I dose the PCS and Formex? Also, if I run this should I have a SERM on hand. If that's the case, then I'd prefer to just run the SERM as i'm trying to keep the budget low!
I'm in the same boat as you. From everything I've read it would be a bad idea not to have a SERM on hand. It hopefully won't be needed but if you shutdown and don't have a SERM in hand you're going to kick yourself.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
That would take care of just about all your cycle needs. You could also add the Formex or Nolva is desired.:)
The IBE Formex and Post Cycle Support should be fine or you can run low dose nolva 20/20/10/10 with the Post Cycle Support.
pembroke - Sounds like you are saying Formex + PCS *OR* SERM + PCS but *NOT* Formex + SERM. Is that right?

So if I use a SERM then I don't need the Formex?

On PP's forums the founder advises against using an AI because it does more harm than good unless you run a six week cycle with hcg. If I'm running four weeks of Havoc (same of OP) should Formex and all AI's be avoided?

At this point I'm leaning towards using PCS + PP's TRS stack with Sustain Alpha and I'll add in a low dose SERM if I feel any suppression. Does anyone feel AI like Formex or Rservitol is necessary in either case (serm or no serm)?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pembroke - Sounds like you are saying Formex + PCS *OR* SERM + PCS but *NOT* Formex + SERM. Is that right?

So if I use a SERM then I don't need the Formex?

On PP's forums the founder advises against using an AI because it does more harm than good unless you run a six week cycle with hcg. If I'm running four weeks of Havoc (same of OP) should Formex and all AI's be avoided?

At this point I'm leaning towards using PCS + PP's TRS stack with Sustain Alpha and I'll add in a low dose SERM if I feel any suppression. Does anyone feel AI like Formex or Rservitol is necessary in either case (serm or no serm)?
I really do not know enough about Formex to say that. I have heard very good things about it. For a Havoc only cycle I think Post Cycle Support and Formex would work well(I do not see a problem running a AI in pct). Post Cycle Support and a SERM would work very well also. I feel confident that a SERM and Formex would also be effective.

camden

Awards
So if I was to go the OTC route, running PCS and Formex, wouldn't I want to run the PCS first? Meaning start PCS directly after cycle and then start running the Formex (AI) say like 4th week or so? Estrogen levels are going to be low coming off this cycle anyways...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what about iForce Reversitol instead of formex?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I was to go the OTC route, running PCS and Formex, wouldn't I want to run the PCS first? Meaning start PCS directly after cycle and then start running the Formex (AI) say like 4th week or so? Estrogen levels are going to be low coming off this cycle anyways...
If it were me I would wait a week or 2 and then start the AI(Formex).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11