increasing testicular sensitivity to LH

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
wat products out the do this other than toco8
because when u come off a cycle normaly u have enough LH in yer body its just yer testies have down graded the sensitivity LH
im looking for somthing or a product to help my leydig cells out

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
What you talking bout?

When you're off cycle, depends on the cycle, you're hypothalmus is suppressed.

If the hypo is suppressed, you'll have no LH.

You want somthing to increase test ? I'm guessin that's your question.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
What you talking bout?

When you're off cycle, depends on the cycle, you're hypothalmus is suppressed.

If the hypo is suppressed, you'll have no LH.

You want somthing to increase test ? I'm guessin that's your question.

i need som one whos knows wat ther talking about, when n pct yer boys r desentisized to LH,.
it dosent matter wat test booster i take the more LH being made wont do eny good cuz my balls arnt going to pick up the LH singnal to make test

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
not sure if there's anything like that other than toco8, even toco8 how much sensitivity does it increase? to make a night or day difference? im sure it does im not knocking PP and its science behind it.

if there's something to make your nuts more responsive, it will be the best seller out there LOL

so the solution is if LH receptors are too little (are the numbers limited or is it really a desensitization,,,the latter would be worse), add more LH to the mix (whether SERM or other ways; insulin; hcg; etc)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
not sure if there's anything like that other than toco8, even toco8 how much sensitivity does it increase? to make a night or day difference? im sure it does im not knocking PP and its science behind it.

if there's something to make your nuts more responsive, it will be the best seller out there LOL

so the solution is if LH receptors are too little (are the numbers limited or is it really a desensitization,,,the latter would be worse), add more LH to the mix (whether SERM or other ways; insulin; hcg; etc)
its a matter of desensitization but they can die as u get older also if there are not being used

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Hcg (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) I believe is the substance used to increase sensitivity to LH and essentially "shock" your boys back into production of testosterone. Although long term use or too much use of Hcg can have a desensitizing effect as well. I'm going off memory here and am at work so when I get home i'll post again to make sure my info is correct.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcg (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) I believe is the substance used to increase sensitivity to LH and essentially "shock" your boys back into production of testosterone. Although long term use or too much use of Hcg can have a desensitizing effect as well. I'm going off memory here and am at work so when I get home i'll post again to make sure my info is correct.
hCG is a LH analog. It causes desensitization to LH if used at a high dose for a prolonged period.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Thank you for clarification. I knew it was similar to LH, but could not recall if it increased sensitivity at all.