Epidrol PCT

BigEasy87

Awards
I am going to start a cyc of Epidrol next Monday, for 4 weeks, going at 30/30/30/30.

What do you guys think you be the best for my PCT, I was leaning towards Novaldex or Clomid, I heard something about Novladex XT (not really sure what to think about it) So if anyone could help make my decision clearer it would be appreciated. I don't want to start this without making sure I have everything in check.

Thanks everyone

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to start a cyc of Epidrol next Monday, for 4 weeks, going at 30/30/30/30.

What do you guys think you be the best for my PCT, I was leaning towards Novaldex or Clomid, I heard something about Novladex XT (not really sure what to think about it) So if anyone could help make my decision clearer it would be appreciated. I don't want to start this without making sure I have everything in check.

Thanks everyone
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 weeks 1-4 of pct and Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. weeks 3-6 of pct should work well here. I would also consider bumping the epidrol dose to 40mg the last 2 weeks.

BigEasy87

Awards
Thanks for the response. Do you know if the liquid Nolva is smiliar to the tablet form. I also heard that you can go about your PCT using IBE's Formex and AI's cycle support. Is that legit or stick with nolva. The reason I ask is because I am having a hard time getting nolvadex

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. Do you know if the liquid Nolva is smiliar to the tablet form. I also heard that you can go about your PCT using IBE's Formex and AI's cycle support. Is that legit or stick with nolva. The reason I ask is because I am having a hard time getting nolvadex
IBE Formex is a very good product. That combined with Post Cycle Support should be enough for a epi pct. Would not hurt to have a SERM if possible.

CJ1990

Awards
Definitely get a SERM just in case bro - always a necessity

BigEasy87

Awards
I'm hoping to come up on a SERM as soon as possible, but in the event that I can't get one the AI Cycle Support and Formex should be sufficient??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) With a SERM:

(Clomid or Toremifene may be used in place of Tamoxifene)

Tamoxifene = nolva

Week 1: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [CS]*
Week 2: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [CS]
Week 3: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [CS]
Week 4: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [CS]

2) Without a SERM[/b]

Needed: 2 bottles IBE Formex, 1 bottle AI Cycle Support

Not everyone can get SERMs. This method is not as good as above, but is still much better than nothin.

Week 1: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 2: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 3: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 4: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) With a SERM:

(Clomid or Toremifene may be used in place of Tamoxifene)

Tamoxifene = nolva

Week 1: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [CS]*
Week 2: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [CS]
Week 3: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [CS]
Week 4: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [CS]

2) Without a SERM[/b]

Needed: 2 bottles IBE Formex, 1 bottle AI Cycle Support

Not everyone can get SERMs. This method is not as good as above, but is still much better than nothin.

Week 1: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 2: IBE Formex 50mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 3: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support,
Week 4: IBE Formex 25mg, AI Cycle Support,
Good looking PCT setups.