HAVOC pct help!

eliman55

Awards
I'm planning to take havoc as my first ph cycle. I was wondering if this was adequate for PCT. I'm going to run Havoc at 20/20/30/30 and then begin PCT with 40/40/20/20 nolva and also take AI post cycle support throughout the PCT also I will be taking clen for the first 2 weeks of that for it's effects on cortisol (I know this is debatable) Also I've been preloading AI cycle support for about 1.5 weeks. Please let me know what you think! thanks.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva doses are too high for such a mild cycle. Too be honest you probably won't even need the nolva at those doses, but I would keep it on hand.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nolva is too high and u prob wont even need it

eliman55

Awards
how do I know if I need it or not? So just the nolva at say 20 mg for 4 weeks will be fine and nothing more? Thanks guys

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do I know if I need it or not? So just the nolva at say 20 mg for 4 weeks will be fine and nothing more? Thanks guys
If you were to use the nolva then I would go 20/20/10/10 or 10/10/10/10. But like papa said, you probably won't need it. My bro just ran epi at 30/30/30/40 and his pct was novedex xt, and he recovered perfectly fine.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning to take havoc as my first ph cycle. I was wondering if this was adequate for PCT. I'm going to run Havoc at 20/20/30/30 and then begin PCT with 40/40/20/20 nolva and also take AI post cycle support throughout the PCT also I will be taking clen for the first 2 weeks of that for it's effects on cortisol (I know this is debatable) Also I've been preloading AI cycle support for about 1.5 weeks. Please let me know what you think! thanks.

Looks good I also agree the Nolva dose is to high run it 20/20/10/10.