PCT question Nolvadex Arom-X

tallbikerguy

Awards
I posted this as a quick post under "Super Mastervol PCT" but seemingly no one has seen it or cared to help lol.

So I went ahead with the Super Mastervol, 4-AD and the Perfect Cycle. I am almost three weeks in and so far I have gained 5 lbs of muscle. I got some Nolvadex which I am going to mix with the Arom-X for my PCT.

Question...

What's the best dosage for the Nolvadex and how many times/when should I take it?

I have read 20/20/20/20 and to take it right before going to sleep. Is this fine?

Note: I have experienced sack shrink lol, so I am really hoping the Nolva and the Arom-X give me adult nuts back lmao

tallbikerguy

Awards
What the hell does one have to do to get some answers on this forum? I mean, I am asking all this because after going through the "Advanced Search" feature I have not found my answers yet. Am I missing anything?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Sorry no help yet bro so I will give you what I understand about Nolva. 40/40/20/20 u need to taper nolva. dont know about when its best to take it though. Im sure you will get a vet. to awnser back soon that can help more.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
O by the way, if you havent yet thought of it, you might want to use milk thisle too

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry man, this is how I would set up your pct:

Nolva

Week 1: 20mg/day
Week 2: 20
Week 3: 10
Week 4: 10 + 2 Caps/day of Arom-x
*End Nolva after week 4
Week 5: 3 caps/day Arom-x
Week 6: 3 caps/day
Week 7: 1 cap/day

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Sorry man, this is how I would set up your pct:

Nolva

Week 1: 20mg/day
Week 2: 20
Week 3: 10
Week 4: 10 + 2 Caps/day of Arom-x
*End Nolva after week 4
Week 5: 3 caps/day Arom-x
Week 6: 3 caps/day
Week 7: 1 cap/day
yep sounds good too, takes a while but you will figure out your own body and figure out how it works best for u. everybody got there own method and tricks. might even consider some A.I. post support.

tallbikerguy

Awards
Thanks a lot guys! I think I like Royd The Noyd's approach. That way I get myself back to normal little by little and I have also read that 20 mg of Nolva a day represents about 150% of the baseline. I'll also be taking Milk Thistle and Perfect Cycle if I have any left from the cycle.

tallbikerguy

Awards
ok so I am done with the Super Mastervol + 4-AD cycle...

The 5 lbs I had gained I seem to have lost in the past week or so. Probably not all 5 but I still don't consider this cycle to have been an effective one. I guess Super Mastervol is crap! I ate proper and a lot, I trained hard and I did not even drink liquor.

I am starting my PCT today anyways...and this is what I have decided to do. Any feedback is welcome

Nolva
week 1 -- 40 mg
week 2 -- 20 mg
week 3 -- 10 mg
week 4 -- 10 mg

Arom-X
week 2 - 3 caps/day
week 3 - 3 caps/day
week 4 - 3 caps/day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2