Sufficient PCT after 9 days on Supremacy? (SPAWN)

rmlphoto

Awards
I've been having anxiety like crazy since i've started taking the epi/tren combo in supremacy and I can't take it anymore. It's absolutely all I think about, and I've never been a paranoid person but this has been getting to me so bad. I'd like to discontinue use of the spawn asap.

Here's what I have to work with for PCT: (on hand)
I was about to order clomid and nolva to have at the end of my cycle (I originally planned a 30 day)...but here's what I have instead for now...
I'm hoping I'll be okay with just this since it was only a 9 day usage:

1 bottle reversitol
1 bottle proven performance ATD

Support vitamins/herbs for blood pressure/liver/etc...

I work at a vitamin shoppe so OTC products aren't a problem. I was hoping I could get away with no RC since the duration of the cycle was so short.

I'm really trying to avoid Gyno/libido loss!

I appreciate the Help!

Fill in the blank...
Week1:
Week2:
Week3: If necessary?+

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've been having anxiety like crazy since i've started taking the epi/tren combo in supremacy and I can't take it anymore. It's absolutely all I think about, and I've never been a paranoid person but this has been getting to me so bad. I'd like to discontinue use of the spawn asap.

Here's what I have to work with for PCT: (on hand)
I was about to order clomid and nolva to have at the end of my cycle (I originally planned a 30 day)...but here's what I have instead for now...
I'm hoping I'll be okay with just this since it was only a 9 day usage:

1 bottle reversitol
1 bottle proven performance ATD

Support vitamins/herbs for blood pressure/liver/etc...

I work at a vitamin shoppe so OTC products aren't a problem. I was hoping I could get away with no RC since the duration of the cycle was so short.

I'm really trying to avoid Gyno/libido loss!

I appreciate the Help!

Fill in the blank...
Week1:
Week2:
Week3: If necessary?+
I think you could if only 9 days but if you can get the SERM I would. The ATD may kill the libido so you may want a natty test booster such as Stoked. I wish you the best and let us know how it works out.:)

rmlphoto

Awards
How should I cycle the Reversitol/ATD? Is the ATD even necessary after such a short cycle?