Inihibit-E and Ferozl For PCT

Week 5:
Take 2 Capsules of Inihibit-E for 4 Weeks

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

BTW I already have Gyno so I'm trying to reverse it

I got the information for Letro from:All you need to know about GYNO. - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
most recommend 20mg epi if at all. from my knowledge i would use a lower dosage of letro...at 2.5mg a day you might as well cut off your package and keep the gyno if you catch my drift.

have you researched this much? how long have you had the gyno?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, this sounds like a catastrophe in the making. You are asking for some serious estrogen rebound. I hope you realize Epistane can cause/aggravate gyno... despite how it's been marketed. It's a steroid. The letro protocol can work... but you better be prepared to deal with extremely achy joints and having ZERO sex drive.

No offense, but you seem to have no idea what you're doing. What's the point of taking ATD with letro? You must have no idea how potent letrozole is.

My advice (and I say this from EXPERIENCE): Drop the Epi and do some serious research on the letro.

Good luck.

torres278

Awards
alright, ive had gyno since i was a kid, prob because i was real fat

ive ran SD and that aggravated my gyno, ran pct and seemed to be back to where i was

i also ran a stack a few months after SD of tren and pplex, but had no gyno problems

now that im getting more lean i want to get rid of this gyno, so what would be my best bet? EPI with proper PCT or Letro?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
letro will prevent the aromitization of estrogen but you will still have circulating levels of estrogen that can keep your gyno going right?
so adding in 10-20mg of nolva during the ramping down of letro towards the end will help prevent the circulating estrogen from binding..
anyone have an opinion on this?

torres278

Awards
so what would anyone recommend to possibly reduce gyno

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, this sounds like a catastrophe in the making. You are asking for some serious estrogen rebound. I hope you realize Epistane can cause/aggravate gyno... despite how it's been marketed. It's a steroid. The letro protocol can work... but you better be prepared to deal with extremely achy joints and having ZERO sex drive.

No offense, but you seem to have no idea what you're doing. What's the point of taking ATD with letro? You must have no idea how potent letrozole is.

My advice (and I say this from EXPERIENCE): Drop the Epi and do some serious research on the letro.

Good luck.
Yup

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what would anyone recommend to possibly reduce gyno
A letro taper is the only way from what I have read. Taper up over a period of time then slowly taper off to avoid rebound.