Toremifene Citrate + bacteriostatic water

dahillezt69

Awards
hey guys, i'm starting a cycle of spawn (yes i know, not really juicy enough) but i just kinda wanna start off small and see where it gets me... im going to be on cycle support by anabolic innovations and post cycle support right after. But a friend of mine told me to also jump on Fareston (Toremifene Citrate), anyway, i found a place on the net to get fareston but it doesn't come with applications instructions. I emailed the owner of the site and he said "The peptides are inject able subcutaneous using a mixing solution. You can use bacteriostatic water..[]..Also, all ancillaries are suspended in an alcohol peg for oral delivery." what the hell does suspended in an alcohol peg for oral delivery mean? can i just drink the thing by mixing it in water? i also got a DHT blocker as well just to be on the safe side, but in a professional's opinion... what is the best mixture for this substance (exact please i will measure it out) be it with or without water, and best delivery method (oral vs inject). I want the most accurate results to keep as much of my gains as possible. I know im new to this game but im a quick learner. I've been on BB.com for 6 years now, but all the No2 and No-Explode in the world couldn't give me the results i want: perfection. thank you everyone for your time and consideration.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Please put down the spawn and walk away slowly.
BB.com is your problem.
Do alot of research here and you will find all the answers you need. Not being mean, but you aren't ready yet and need to learn for yourself what all this really means. If people spoon feed you, it doesn't do any good.
I will say the CS and PCS and torem are a good start for pct.

dahillezt69

Awards
no offense buddy... but i didn't come here to listen to you pick @ me... i know the compounds and thier side effects... i jus need a lil help with dosing... so you can take your know it all attitude and jus be out... dun worry i won't look as good as you and you can go to sleep at night peacefully knowing i won't steal your girl... thanks for nothing .. ppl like u make forums a disgusting place...hope you realize that when you look in the mirror today...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I did not say any of that to pick on you. I said that to make things safe for you. It's obvious you need to learn more and that is not a knock on you. If you think that I'm an ass for that then so be it.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
but it doesn't come with applications instructions. I emailed the owner of the site and he said "The peptides are inject able subcutaneous using a mixing solution. You can use bacteriostatic water I know im new to this game but im a quick learner. I've been on BB.com for 6 years now, .
Dude he in no way was bashing on you. Obviously you have no idea what your talking about! First of all, did you buy you Nolva from a research chemical site? Illegal chemicals usually do not come with instructions, they are for research and test animal administration. You need to do a little more research, I totally agree with dg. With an attitude like that you should go back to bb. If you man enough to post up over here be man enough to take a little constructive criticism.

Correct me if I'm wrong mods but, talking about how to convert powders and various illegal substances is not allowed?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LOL, dg806 is entirely right and was in no way bashing, from what I have seen of his posts he is generally just trying to help people, including you, he does not 'make forums a disgusting place' infact I think him and various other people make this forum a far better place pardon my bluntless but if anyone makes forums a horrible place it is people incapable of taking constructive criticism. Spawn is I believe a Superdrol and Epi stack, superdrol is unbeliavably harsh, if you were aware of its sides you would know that you cannot run it without a SERM for pct without most likely ending up with some nice tits of your own. Superdrol is an extremely harsh compound I really would suggest you look into some milder options such as epistane or h-Drol.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
LOL, dg806 is entirely right and was in no way bashing, from what I have seen of his posts he is generally just trying to help people, including you, he does not 'make forums a disgusting place' infact I think him and various other people make this forum a far better place pardon my bluntless but if anyone makes forums a horrible place it is people incapable of taking constructive criticism. Spawn is I believe a Superdrol and Epi stack, superdrol is unbeliavably harsh, if you were aware of its sides you would know that you cannot run it without a SERM for pct without most likely ending up with some nice tits of your own. Superdrol is an extremely harsh compound I really would suggest you look into some milder options such as epistane or h-Drol.
:arms:

dahillezt69

Awards
thanks everyone! your advice helped a lot... and no sarcasm behind it

liftnainez

Awards
lol are you guys serious?? all this damn bullshit "safe for you" "read this board"
help the damn kid out.. he asked a question, now answer it.. I dont think he wants to hear anythign else.. hes going to do it anyway.. so why not help him?!?! do you guys feel powerful when you dont give answers and then gang up on him and say he doesnt know anything and start tell him to search this and that.. wow now i remember why i left the boards.. so much bullshit

Random181

Awards
  • Established
We are trying to keep things safe for him and we have helped him :) as i said myself spawn is a very harsh steroid, I think most people would agree with me that it is not the best thing for a first cycle, we have advised the OP to research more into these compounds for his own safety, trust me I get no pleasure out of telling people they are not ready for a substance, as personally im gonna have to wait another 5 years :p. To everyone looking for help on cycles this forum has a wealth of info. Have a look at the epistane FAQ most of what you need to set up a first cycle can be found there :)

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
lol are you guys serious?? all this damn bullshit "safe for you" "read this board"
help the damn kid out.. he asked a question, now answer it.. I dont think he wants to hear anythign else.. hes going to do it anyway.. so why not help him?!?! do you guys feel powerful when you dont give answers and then gang up on him and say he doesnt know anything and start tell him to search this and that.. wow now i remember why i left the boards.. so much bullshit

Lift, sounds like your getting more butt hurt than the op. Just because someone post up a random question, that doesn't me everyone is going to spoon feed them the answer. Why are you even commenting, you have no answer to give! If you read the board rules you will find talk about how to convert powders and various illegal substances is not allowed. Dg's comment was a valid answer. If you don't know what a SERM is, you do not need to be using steriods, you need to be researching. So if you left the board, why did you return? Looks to me like the op used the constructive criticism, and is going to research!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You're blowing it WAY out of proportion. Spawn isn't more than Epistane + Trenadrol, so why you guys shitting bricks already? No, a SERM isn't absolute necessary, but I'd recommend it. PCS yields a VERY thorough Post Cycle that WOULD be suffienct at a moderately dosed Spawn run. 2 caps/day, would yield a MERE 16 mg of the Epistane clone, and 60mg of the Trenadrol clone. More common than not for Epistane would be running @ 30mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Trenadrol, users are doing 90-150mg/day to get the benefits from it. I've ran Trenadrol @ 90-120mg/day with little result myself .. I pulsed Epistane @ 50-60mg/day with siiiick gains.

All I'm saying is .. just because it's a PH containing two prohormones, doesn't mean it's gonna fry your liver. Besides, everyone knows to use Milk Thistle for ANY oral cycle.

And FINALLY, dhillatz69; do the Torem orally. NOT inject. Because they're pharmaceutical grade chemicals, the producer needs to add 'NOT for human consumption' on the label in order to 'let it pass' with all the laws revolving around pharmaceuticals.

liftnainez

Awards
Lift, sounds like your getting more butt hurt than the op. Just because someone post up a random question, that doesn't me everyone is going to spoon feed them the answer. Why are you even commenting, you have no answer to give! If you read the board rules you will find talk about how to convert powders and various illegal substances is not allowed. Dg's comment was a valid answer. If you don't know what a SERM is, you do not need to be using steriods, you need to be researching. So if you left the board, why did you return? Looks to me like the op used the constructive criticism, and is going to research!
LOL .. are you serious now?
Do yourslef a favor
1) get out of the house
2) find a girl
3) find her pussy- read the board rules.. it may be in there..
dude get a life LOL!!! go read the rules police officer..
Im done with you.. your a tool with no hope

:eek:wned2:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya your right. Sounds like the op know his shyt. Go ahead you dont need a serm, hell dont even need to know what one is. Pop some pills and get huge.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Ya your right. Sounds like the op know his shyt. Go ahead you dont need a serm, hell dont even need to know what one is. Pop some pills and get huge.
hahaha, I love it when people jump on the HATING bandwagon like you. First you offer 'advice,' then if others [dare] disagree with you, you'll jump back with some BS response not worthy of a kB memory on this board.

Now, in your first post here, you TOLD him he obviously doesn't know $hiit about anything [relating to PCT/PHs, etc]. Not really 'helping' out there, but rather 'hating.'

Then secondly, YOU don't know what the **** you're talking about. He's NOT talking about NOlva (aka Tamoxifen Citrate), he's talking about Toremifene Citrate, another SERM, that acts in a different manner than Nolva does. SO, who knows what now !?

Thirdly, you're telling him he's better off @ bb.com ?! hahaha .. for some reason, here at am.com, you find yourself 'ABOVE OTHERS' ?! Is that it? You somehow BELONG here, because you share the opinions of the norm ? Hahaha, giiit the fvvvvck outta heeere.

Fourthly, no need to talk about conversions/injections here.. Torem is an ORAL. It's obvious it was an auto-response e-mail that was sent back to dahillatz69, as he didn't even pick up any peptides.

Fifth, and finally, Random181, SPAWN is a Trenadrol/Epistane clone. NOT Superdrol/Epistane.

SewicydMsya

Awards
So let me see... This whole thread could have just said something like: "Dont worry about all that, torem is taken orally and there is no need to worry about mixing it with anything, just drop it on your tongue and swallow it." right?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Well if its just trenadrol + epistane its perfectly okay without a serm then! Infact go ahead and run it without any PCT at all! your lack of ability/fertility will be no loss to the gene pool whatsoever XD, dude its like this you the op came on the forum asking for advice and we helped him, if you dont like the way we did it or dont like the forum then feel free to leave :) I can truthfully say that I dont think anyone will be to upset!. Now go back to bb.com and have fun there, this is the last thing I have to say on this whole thread, I wont be bothering to look at it again, there are plenty of other people far more grateful for and worthy of my time.