Tren Xtreme PCT possibilities

ehoeft

Awards
Im going to start my first cycle of Tren Xtreme. I want to get my PCT in check before i start.... Just recently can across Primordial Performance's TRS (testoserone recovery stack) would this be enough for my PCT? I was also thinking of running AI's post cycle support... Can you run those two together? There is so much out there for PCT and just want to make sure im doing it right and something that is easy to obtain aka i dont want to have to get a prescription for it

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
The Sustain in the TRS has 7,8 Benzoflavone and Resveratrol, that should give you some mild estrogen control.. you could run the AI PCS after the TRS, but not at the same time and that would make for a nice long PCT.. You can run a SERM with the TRS, Eric from PP has a thread on the anabolics page "Offical PCT thread of 2009".. you'll find some good info there..
Search some TrenX logs and you'll find support supps info you need..

ehoeft

Awards
Thanks but if i were to just run the TRS alone is that enough.... or is it recomended to also run an additional SERM like Clomid, Nolvadex or reversitol?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id get clomid, this stuff shuts you down real hard, likegood bye sex drive. You will also get real angry on this stuff, at least I sure do plus the majority of others on here do as well. I ran Anabolic extreme pct the first time and it worked ok but I do think you need a serm. Just my .02, I'm running extreme tren right now and epistane 60 mg tren ( for me withthe sides its more than enough ) plus 30 mg epi. so far so good, but the fuse gets real short with tren and Im kind of mellow to begin with (kind of) good luck man.

ehoeft

Awards
thanks for your input....looks like i'll have to reconsider my PCT for Tren. Is there any OTC PCT that would work as well as getting prescription ones? I'm planning on taking Tren Xtreme for 4 weeks 60/90/90/90 with AI's cycle support during. I've been looking through this forum for a month trying to get my PCT right and still i'm having a hard time making up my mind and making sure its the right one for this cycle.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, I got away with advanced pct from anabolic extreme for my first run, but soem say its suppressive itself. ever think of running epistane with the tren. I am right now and the epi kind of counters some of the sides of the tren. Not to hammer this down too much but wow man tren makes me the devil, I get sooo angry and aggressive, nothing else does that to me but the tren , ( again which is actually a dienelone precursor not tren ) Im trying some 5 htp a seretonin precursing amino acid with my stack seems to help a little. Maybe im a little crazy as is but lots of people repory aggression. Good for the gym bad for your relationships.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way too, you can start your tren now even without your pct as it will be a while till then anyway just make sure to have it all set for when your done, you will like the pumps and strength gains for sure, blows N.O products away

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
thanks for your input....looks like i'll have to reconsider my PCT for Tren. Is there any OTC PCT that would work as well as getting prescription ones? I'm planning on taking Tren Xtreme for 4 weeks 60/90/90/90 with AI's cycle support during. I've been looking through this forum for a month trying to get my PCT right and still i'm having a hard time making up my mind and making sure its the right one for this cycle.
Dude I am on day 3 of my PCT for ACL Tren Xtreme..
90/90/90/90/90/90
The only sides I had were back pumps and i dosed tarunie to handle them..
I didn't feel that shut down at the end, I was up 17.5lbs the last day of my cycle, strenght gains were good too.. .. I took A.I. cycle support, and all the standard supps, plus the supps to fight off and prolaction sides..
MY PCT...
SERM- Torem and PP's TRS first four weeks.. then run a bottle of A.I's PCS week 5-8.. simple as that..

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
by the way too, you can start your tren now even without your pct as it will be a while till then anyway just make sure to have it all set for when your done, you will like the pumps and strength gains for sure, blows N.O products away
:wtf:
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some old wise bro made some rules..
time on = time off
always have your PCT on hand before you start..
What if sumthing comes up and you have to start your PCT early. What if you get a nipple flare up and need to treat it..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok fair enough, but i didnt say dont take alot of time off, never said that once, honestly dude do you think hes gonna run into a problem and just suddenly stop, hes been researching for ages on it hes gonna run it, if he had ancillary supps he should be fine, but I do see thel logic behind it, I just know for myself if i got something I m like a kid I dont want to wait to use it. If you live in thestates you can get an otc pct at a supp store, for me In canada I have to order online. Go get it and start it up. Like he said too hes gonna get it anyday, why not start the cycle

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally I wouldnt run tren alone anyway, too many sides for me, like I said I am using it with epi to hopefully reduce sides, it is a beast and can mess with you SO i retract my statement , you can start it if your pct is on its way and I will stick to that cuase you wont get sides right away.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
ok fair enough, but i didnt say dont take alot of time off, never said that once, honestly dude do you think hes gonna run into a problem and just suddenly stop, hes been researching for ages on it hes gonna run it, if he had ancillary supps he should be fine, but I do see thel logic behind it, I just know for myself if i got something I m like a kid I dont want to wait to use it. If you live in thestates you can get an otc pct at a supp store, for me In canada I have to order online. Go get it and start it up. Like he said too hes gonna get it anyday, why not start the cycle
Nothing personal, I just felt it was bad advice bro.. Not saying I've never gave bad advice myself..
Old timers can tell you stories here about guys not having a SERM or any PCT on hand and having a problem... Gyno flare up on cycle? Nolvadex or Adex, that's why you have it on hand..
I've seen threads search logs where guys ran into sh!t and didn't have anything on hand..
Lots of guys will tell you that even if your gonna run a OTC PCT, you should still have a SERM on hand unless needed..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man for sure, I didnt think you were ripping me either, were all in this together and Im a little crazier than most so I will rethink that approach. Id hate to see anyone get gurt due to my insanity, lol.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
ever run epi dlm5?
No Bro, the Tren was my first cycle..
I did a ton of research and went into it fully prepared.. Tore, Cloimid, Adex, Aromaisan, PP"s TRS, A.I.'s PCS on hand.. enuff to do two PCT's.. I'm anal about looking out for myself..
I think neoborn has a epi FaQ write up if you looking for some epi info.. at least I think I remember him having one..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right on , you only got one body so yes take care of yourself, I ve read as many of those threads as I could, its a very promising mild desiger, more mild then tren it might be a good option for you as your next cycle whenever you choose that to be. That and H drol are fairly mild and I wouldnt use anythign harsher than those, beware superdrol is rat poison. I have a unopened bottle of M1T's that I wish i could use cause there is no oral out there as strong, there is also no oral ash arsh and as toxic do for now I just leave it in my stash and dreamabout what could be when I look at it. lol

ehoeft

Awards
One more quick question DLM5... I've been looking at toremifene citrate like you stated earlier as your SERM your taking. What is the doesage your torem for the 4 weeks?

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
One more quick question DLM5... I've been looking at toremifene citrate like you stated earlier as your SERM your taking. What is the doesage your torem for the 4 weeks?
Well if you read Eric's first post on the TRS you will see he recomends 40mgs a day straight thru the PCT for the Torem.. he has some write ups he's done on SERMs, and he isn't a fan of large doses of SERMs..
That said, he has said a guy can go double that dose in a agressive PCT protocal.. but he doesn't think a fast clearing pro hormone as the Tren I took needs a agressive protocal..
That said, I'm going 80mgs the first week, just bcuz I want to get a good jumpstart..
Read that whole thread when you have time, it got good stuff in it.. Eric will answer your questions you give him time too.. I saw you posted on it, I followed you up.. The Torem and TRS isn't the cheapest PCT route, but it's BADASS!! I think it's money weel spent..