Oral D-bol PCT

snopro30

Awards
Hi guys this is my first post, and I'm new to gear. I have only naturally trained up to this point, but have decided to try oral diannabol. I'm going on a 6 week cycle. I am not looking for huge gains, and safety is a key factor. I don't want to mix other anabols for my first cycle. I just want to see how my body will react and by taking only one at a time I will be able to pinpoint (if any) side effects to the enhancer I am using. My cycle looks like this.

Week 1: 10mg Ed
Week 2: 20mg Ed
Week 3: 30mg Ed
Week 4: 30mg Ed
Week 5: 20mg Ed
Week 6: 10mg Ed

I have been told to take 20mg of Nolvadex every day with this cycle. My question is how long after the 6 week cycle do I keep taking the Nolv? I have been told 4 weeks for PCT, does that sound right?
Thanks for the advice!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have been told incorrectly. Good thing you found AM before you started this. Do not take nolva on cycle. Save all of the nolva for after your cycle. Use it in the way I describe in "The Perfect PCT" in my signature. Nolva = tamoxifene. I would also reccomend using an AI like Formex throughout your whole cycle and into and past PCT, as a d-bol only cycle is pretty full of estrogen :(. There is also no need to slope your dosages. You can slope updwards, but no need to down-slope. Anabolics aren't like other drugs in this sense.

snopro30

Awards
I see you have 8 weeks of recovery. Do you start it the day after your last anabol? On a shorter 6 week cycle is 8 weeks PCT needed?

thelix

Awards
hey all,

Interesting thread here...I am also planning on running dBol within the first 4 weeks of a 12-week SUS250 cycle.

So, would an AI avoid the bloated look you get when u take Dbol ? Would Inhibit-E (ATD) be a good one ?

bigvalboa

Awards
I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I have nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?

cruekess

Awards
oral dbol

I friend of mine gave me some oral dbol the bottler reads 10mg/ml/30ml any one know how much I should take as a beginner? Ive read I should take 20mg per day?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I have nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?
Get a bottle of anabolic innov pct support with the nolva. Maybe some supress c or reduce xt too

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt really sound like a troll thread, just misinformed youth.

viper23

Awards
hi, i am thinking of doing a cycle of dianabol. would taking inhibit-e for 4 weeks be a good enough PCT? should i also use nolvadex or clomid and should i take them both at the same time? thanks.