OTC PCT for Havoc

pacers21487

Awards
Hey, I posted here earlier about a PCT for Havoc but for some reason my nolva hasnt arrived yet and the date for pct is nearing. I am 22 years old and currrently weigh 200 pounds. For my PCT I plan on taking PCS for four weeks, I3c (by body solutions?? i heard the NOW product isnt good) for four weeks. I also plan on starting Lean Extreme starting the third week. My question is, I have read that you should take oxo-6 starting the 5th week or so to control estrogen rebound. Is it necessary and if so, is there another product that is cheaper?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
How long was your Havoc cycle? If nothing too long or extreme, maybe stretch it out a few more days. It would give you more time for your stuff to arrive.

6oxo usually starts once you drop the Clomid and/or Nolva, IIRC. You could also look into Get Diesel's DTHC for a natty test booster.

pacers21487

Awards
How long was your Havoc cycle? If nothing too long or extreme, maybe stretch it out a few more days. It would give you more time for your stuff to arrive.

6oxo usually starts once you drop the Clomid and/or Nolva, IIRC. You could also look into Get Diesel's DTHC for a natty test booster.
My havoc cycle is 4 weeks. basically 10/20 mg for first week, 20 mg for 2nd, 30mg for 3rd and 30/40 mg for 4th.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to post some links, then realized I posted them in your other thread.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I posted here earlier about a PCT for Havoc but for some reason my nolva hasnt arrived yet and the date for pct is nearing. I am 22 years old and currrently weigh 200 pounds. For my PCT I plan on taking PCS for four weeks, I3c (by body solutions?? i heard the NOW product isnt good) for four weeks. I also plan on starting Lean Extreme starting the third week. My question is, I have read that you should take oxo-6 starting the 5th week or so to control estrogen rebound. Is it necessary and if so, is there another product that is cheaper?
you can take trione instead its the same product but much cheaper, this pct will be enough for Epi no worries

i would start lean extreme week 1 because when test is low cortisol is high, this causes muscle wasting, keep that to a minimum by starting ASAP

6oxo you can start whenever you want in your pct personally i like to use it from day 1, i would run it 300mg ED and the last few days taper down. its a steroidal inhibitor E2 will return to normal in 3-5 days and shouldnt be much of a rebound if any.

good luck

pacers21487

Awards
you can take trione instead its the same product but much cheaper, this pct will be enough for Epi no worries

i would start lean extreme week 1 because when test is low cortisol is high, this causes muscle wasting, keep that to a minimum by starting ASAP

6oxo you can start whenever you want in your pct personally i like to use it from day 1, i would run it 300mg ED and the last few days taper down. its a steroidal inhibitor E2 will return to normal in 3-5 days and shouldnt be much of a rebound if any.

good luck
So I ordered a bunch of stuff today. I ordered nolva about 10 days ago plus cycle support but the nolva hasnt arrived yet. I am a noob and didnt order the serm earlier and my pct is arriving on the 15th. I think I am going to either finish my cycle on the 15th and if the nolva hasnt come by then i will do an OTC. OR I might extend the havoc cycle by taking lesser dosage and give it 5 more days for the nolva to come.

Now assuming that the nolva doesnt come at all, I will be running PCS, I3C, and lean xtreme for the first four weeks and then starting week 5, I will start 6-oxo or trione and use that till done.

So i have a couple of questions.

1) How long should I run lean xtreme if I start the first day of PCT? Will one bottle be enough?

2) Is 6-oxo really needed? or can I finish the PCT in 4 weeks?

3) If I receieve the Nolva while im on the otc pct, should I subsititue that instead of the i3c?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I ordered a bunch of stuff today. I ordered nolva about 10 days ago plus cycle support but the nolva hasnt arrived yet. I am a noob and didnt order the serm earlier and my pct is arriving on the 15th. I think I am going to either finish my cycle on the 15th and if the nolva hasnt come by then i will do an OTC. OR I might extend the havoc cycle by taking lesser dosage and give it 5 more days for the nolva to come.

Now assuming that the nolva doesnt come at all, I will be running PCS, I3C, and lean xtreme for the first four weeks and then starting week 5, I will start 6-oxo or trione and use that till done.

So i have a couple of questions.

1) How long should I run lean xtreme if I start the first day of PCT? Will one bottle be enough?yes one should be enough run the whole bottle

2) Is 6-oxo really needed? or can I finish the PCT in 4 weeks?not really needed but cant hurt any, and you can finish PCT in 4 weeks if youd like

3) If I receieve the Nolva while im on the otc pct, should I subsititue that instead of the i3c?
#3) no I3C and nolva work VERY well together and is documented in a study as well!!