Awards
I am almost 2 weeks into my my pct after a 5 week epistane/p-plex cycle

I ran it at

epi 30/30/40/40/40

p-plex 30/30/40/40/40

and for pct i am running reversitol 3/2/2/1

and post cycle support 0/4/4/4/4

and hypertest

right now i am feeling mild itchy ness on my left nipple usually when i come out the shower

i dont know what i should do i should get a serm or continue on with my pct or what any help will be greatly appreciated

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am almost 2 weeks into my my pct after a 5 week epistane/p-plex cycle

I ran it at

epi 30/30/40/40/40

p-plex 30/30/40/40/40

and for pct i am running reversitol 3/2/2/1

and post cycle support 0/4/4/4/4

and hypertest

right now i am feeling mild itchy ness on my left nipple usually when i come out the shower

i dont know what i should do i should get a serm or continue on with my pct or what any help will be greatly appreciated

During the 1-T cycle I just finished, I experienced itchy sore nipples and very itchy skin. I was advised the sensitive nipples was normal & no biggy. Only a concern if you feel growth beneath the nipple. The itchy skin was caused by drying out of my skin. It was unbearable at times. Both slowly disappeared after about 2-3 weeks.

Lucky

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you ran this without a SERM? IMO that is y u think you are getting gyno. if its just itchy, that is not necessarily gyno

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
big pappa are you saying that about a SERM because he ran the p-plex, because i heard that one is not required for an epi cycle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
big pappa are you saying that about a SERM because he ran the p-plex, because i heard that one is not required for an epi cycle.
who ever told you that was misleading you, you do and should run a SERM if you take epi.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
garentee its prolactin related,

get dostinex.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
so for people who dont have access to a real SERM, what should they be running?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
garentee its prolactin related,

get dostinex.
technically estrogen will always be the problem with gyno, gyno cannot exist without estrogen, even if its from high prolactin. I think its because he did not use a serm, bottomline.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
technically estrogen will always be the problem with gyno, gyno cannot exist without estrogen, even if its from high prolactin. I think its because he did not use a serm, bottomline.
yea technically, but we are talking real world experiences with this stuff, if hes taking AIs E2 will be low, (or lower then normal), 5a reduced steriods LOWER E2 and RAISE PROLACTIN, and i have blood work to prove it. this rise in prolactin is what is causing his problems, the AIs your taking will most likely not work, and only dostinex or dopamin agonists will.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea technically, but we are talking real world experiences with this stuff, if hes taking AIs E2 will be low, (or lower then normal), 5a reduced steriods LOWER E2 and RAISE PROLACTIN, and i have blood work to prove it. this rise in prolactin is what is causing his problems, the AIs your taking will most likely not work, and only dostinex or dopamin agonists will.
P-5-P? or something stronger?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im saying it because he ran two methyls and because one of them was p-plex

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
l dopa vitex and P5P are wonderful when used together, however i dont think only one will be strong enough.
excuse my ignorance, but it that something the planet has, i did not see it, or is this another "gray market" item?

rmfootball

Awards
well i thought taking any supp like that shuts down natural test production so a serm would be a good idea. as for the prolactin if that is the problem i would definatly get some vitex and b6 right away. you'll probley spend like a total of ten bucks at hi health or something. Also i'm taking cabergoline(dostinex) to help with gyno i got from bein stupid and not planning a cycle correctly. but anyways stuff works wonder bro . good luck