feeling signs of gyno in pct

  1. feeling signs of gyno in pct


    I am almost 2 weeks into my my pct after a 5 week epistane/p-plex cycle

    I ran it at

    epi 30/30/40/40/40

    p-plex 30/30/40/40/40



    and for pct i am running reversitol 3/2/2/1

    and post cycle support 0/4/4/4/4

    and hypertest



    right now i am feeling mild itchy ness on my left nipple usually when i come out the shower

    i dont know what i should do i should get a serm or continue on with my pct or what any help will be greatly appreciated


  2. Quote Originally Posted by yokingupsick View Post
    I am almost 2 weeks into my my pct after a 5 week epistane/p-plex cycle

    I ran it at

    epi 30/30/40/40/40

    p-plex 30/30/40/40/40



    and for pct i am running reversitol 3/2/2/1

    and post cycle support 0/4/4/4/4

    and hypertest



    right now i am feeling mild itchy ness on my left nipple usually when i come out the shower

    i dont know what i should do i should get a serm or continue on with my pct or what any help will be greatly appreciated


    During the 1-T cycle I just finished, I experienced itchy sore nipples and very itchy skin. I was advised the sensitive nipples was normal & no biggy. Only a concern if you feel growth beneath the nipple. The itchy skin was caused by drying out of my skin. It was unbearable at times. Both slowly disappeared after about 2-3 weeks.

    Lucky

  3. you ran this without a SERM? IMO that is y u think you are getting gyno. if its just itchy, that is not necessarily gyno
    •   
       


  4. big pappa are you saying that about a SERM because he ran the p-plex, because i heard that one is not required for an epi cycle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    big pappa are you saying that about a SERM because he ran the p-plex, because i heard that one is not required for an epi cycle.
    who ever told you that was misleading you, you do and should run a SERM if you take epi.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  6. garentee its prolactin related,

    get dostinex.

  7. so for people who dont have access to a real SERM, what should they be running?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    garentee its prolactin related,

    get dostinex.
    technically estrogen will always be the problem with gyno, gyno cannot exist without estrogen, even if its from high prolactin. I think its because he did not use a serm, bottomline.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    technically estrogen will always be the problem with gyno, gyno cannot exist without estrogen, even if its from high prolactin. I think its because he did not use a serm, bottomline.
    yea technically, but we are talking real world experiences with this stuff, if hes taking AIs E2 will be low, (or lower then normal), 5a reduced steriods LOWER E2 and RAISE PROLACTIN, and i have blood work to prove it. this rise in prolactin is what is causing his problems, the AIs your taking will most likely not work, and only dostinex or dopamin agonists will.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea technically, but we are talking real world experiences with this stuff, if hes taking AIs E2 will be low, (or lower then normal), 5a reduced steriods LOWER E2 and RAISE PROLACTIN, and i have blood work to prove it. this rise in prolactin is what is causing his problems, the AIs your taking will most likely not work, and only dostinex or dopamin agonists will.
    P-5-P? or something stronger?

  11. wait why werent u running a SERM?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    P-5-P? or something stronger?

    l dopa vitex and P5P are wonderful when used together, however i dont think only one will be strong enough.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    big pappa are you saying that about a SERM because he ran the p-plex, because i heard that one is not required for an epi cycle.
    im saying it because he ran two methyls and because one of them was p-plex

  14. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    so for people who dont have access to a real SERM, what should they be running?
    you do have access to a SERM..everybody does

  15. then what am i missing here

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    l dopa vitex and P5P are wonderful when used together, however i dont think only one will be strong enough.
    excuse my ignorance, but it that something the planet has, i did not see it, or is this another "gray market" item?

  17. The planet has em all


  18. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    The planet has em all

    The planet has them all what, SERM's?

  19. l dopa vitex (chasteberry) and P5P

  20. well i thought taking any supp like that shuts down natural test production so a serm would be a good idea. as for the prolactin if that is the problem i would definatly get some vitex and b6 right away. you'll probley spend like a total of ten bucks at hi health or something. Also i'm taking cabergoline(dostinex) to help with gyno i got from bein stupid and not planning a cycle correctly. but anyways stuff works wonder bro . good luck
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gyno, starting signs?
    By illgixxer in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. Signs of gyno on epi cycle
    By froste in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:39 AM
  3. Signs of gyno, what to do next
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. Gyno signs or something normal?
    By qwatson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 08:12 AM
  5. gyno signs or bloat
    By DoubleUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Log in
Log in