Liquidrone (Dienedrone) PCT

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
PCT will be as follows:

Nolva weeks 1-3 30/20/10 (fairly mild P.H.)
Trione (6-oxo) for weeks 4-8 300/300/200/100
B-6 and Vitex for prolactin
Phosphatidyl Serine for cortisol

How's this sound? Any recommendations appreciated.

-thaO

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Probrably no replies because no one knows how hard it will shut you down. These tren-like steroids are pretty nasty in this area, and assuming that absorption is better than the oral form I am planning a full pct, similar to what you have. I think I will be using arom-x, and I may bridge it during the cycle if I lose libido completely. I will be using 1-carboxy for prolactin control on cycle, and Powerfull during pct. Nolva 40/20/10, I would use clomid, but don't have any and don't feel like ordering it when I have a full bottle of Nolva. I think your pct is sufficient for what you are running.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had planned on running 1-carboxy, ALRI Restore, and an AI(tapering down thru PCT) and in case of any problems will have access to nolva.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan. Like i said before im concerned about gyno cause i got a pubescent flareup

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I had planned on running 1-carboxy, ALRI Restore, and an AI(tapering down thru PCT) and in case of any problems will have access to nolva.
Restore has an ai (6-bromodione) in it, you don't want to use a second ai. Having too little estrogen during pct can cause problems as well, and likely cause a rebound effect. I have read some logs of guys just using arom-x or 6-oxo as a pct for the oral form of this steroid, but you definately want a serm on hand because we have no idea how bad shut down will be with this delivery vehicle...the down side of being a lab rat.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
no serm for me at the moment, i plan on using 6oxo taper down 300/300/200/100, igf2, dthc, cort support and some vitex.