Best PCT for Mdrol Cycle

thelix

Awards
Hey everyone...I was wondering what should I take for PCT on my Pplex/Mdrol cycle, without being an overkill. I am on the 4rth week of:

P-Plex: 20/30/00/00
Mdrol: 00/10/20/20

I have in hand Clomid, Nolva, Inhibit-E and Formadrol Extreme. I wanna avoid taking 2 SERMs at once, so which ones should I take and for how long, considering I have a pretty short cycle and am not feeling sides or shutdown at all so far ???

Thanks in advance for any advise on this.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
diesel test hardcore would be sweet with that.

Im on dth right now only 2 pills a day and my body is going crazy! aggression(not always good), intense orgasims, increased semen volume, faster recovery time, and an overall happy energetic attitude throughout the day!

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I'm doing the M-drol, phera 6 week bridge later this year. Had a strange idea of using clomid for the first week then going onto toremifene.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the M-drol, phera 6 week bridge later this year. Had a strange idea of using clomid for the first week then going onto toremifene.
u can do that...clomid will jump start ur HPTA again and u can finish with torem. people do this with nolva all the time.

to the OP: i started a thread here which was on bb.com called "Superdrol for Dummies". it gives great information on pct, training and nutrition with superdrol. take a peak at it. i figured if it was here no one would have to constantly be searching for it. check it out.

thelix

Awards
u can do that...clomid will jump start ur HPTA again and u can finish with torem. people do this with nolva all the time.

to the OP: i started a thread here which was on bb.com called "Superdrol for Dummies". it gives great information on pct, training and nutrition with superdrol. take a peak at it. i figured if it was here no one would have to constantly be searching for it. check it out.
I looked at it....very good info there. Tks !