Clomid Sides

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I started my PCT yesterday which started with 100mg of Clomid every day for the next 2 weeks.

When I took the Clomid I felt more alert all day and really hyper. I took my Clomid at 8am but I was still having this feeling of alertness when I got in bed later on that night.

Last night I got hardly any sleep, when I got into bed my brain just felt like it was going at a million miles an hour. The same sort of feeling I would get if I had a red bull just before getting into bed.

Is this a known side with Clomid? Is it possible I have bought some rip off thats not Clomid and is some sort of Cafeine pill?

I bought the Clomid from a website I found on google which looked pretty legit. The Clmoid has come in 5x5 strips of pills each strip has with it a sleave which has drug name/dosage etc etc. I will try and take a picture later on when i get home.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
That's interesting, sounds like one of the rarer sides, possibly mixed in with a little anxiety?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I ALWAYS get the rare sides..... I am super reactive to everything. On my cycle I had crazy reactions as well with strength and weight gains.

Fingers crossed i dont get this tonight. I need my sleep!