Please Help! VITEX, B6 Prolactin Problems

RCounty54

Awards
Hey Guys,
I recently just got done with a Tren-Xtreme Cycle a week and a half ago and developed some small gyno and lactation problems. I had vitex and p-5-p handy and am now taking 1600mg/day of vitex and 200mg/day p-5-p along with my serm anti-estrogen. I thought that my lactation was starting to go away a little but just yesterday my left nipple leaked a few light brown drops when squeezed. Is there something im doing wrong? Last time vitex cleared me right up. I can't get caber or bromo and was hoping I could do without. Also, I was thinking about getting some letro for my puffy nips. Please help if you can...

P.S. I was doing some research and some sites said vitex increases progesterone... so how can this be good for you if prolactin is progesterone related?

Thanks A Bunch Guys

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
try some bulk 1-carboxy. and y cant u get caber? it is ridiculously easy. what did u use as PCT?

RCounty54

Awards
I just though you had to go through some sketchy website to get caber? Fill me in if I'm wrong. Also, what do you think about my vitex/P-5-P? Any ideas on an actual ideal dosage? And does Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol have bad side effects, I'm not really familiar with it?
Thanks Man

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I just though you had to go through some sketchy website to get caber? Fill me in if I'm wrong. Also, what do you think about my vitex/P-5-P? Any ideas on an actual ideal dosage? And does Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol have bad side effects, I'm not really familiar with it?
Thanks Man
no it doesnt have side effects.. what was ur pct? and caber is easy to get with a quick google search

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was me I would order some letrozole asap. And no, I don't have any scientific evidence, I just know that stuff is strong as s**t!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
If it was me I would order some letrozole asap. And no, I don't have any scientific evidence, I just know that stuff is strong as s**t!
hes got progestin induced gyno with leaking nips...caber

RCounty54

Awards
My PCT consist of 6-OXO and PCT Tabs from IDS... ran out of nolva. So, I bumped up 6-OXO to 600mg/day. If i get caber will i need Bulk 1-carboxy? Should I get more nolva? Should I get Letro? Should I quit Vitex and P-5-P? I have this BB size lump of gyno and little secretions of liquid from my nipples when squeezed. Just tell me what to do, I need a straight forward answer and I'm just tired of this crap already.

RCounty54

Awards
And Caber is pretty expensive... Maybe a bit of nolva would be handy???

troy

troy

Awards
And i dont think its a good idea to keep squeezing them .

RCounty54

Awards
HAHA... sometimes I just get so curious I have to milk lmao... no but I think it's most just being paranoid. To be honest, I just want to get my puffy nipples down and lactation to go away with having to buy some 150 dollar AI Serm combo. I'm hopin this 1600mg Vitex, 300mg P-5-P, will do the trick. Is it hard to get transdermal E-form now a days... I've read good things about killin puff nips

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
Where's the best place to get l-dopa?
Vitamin shoppe has something called HGH Dopa in their herbs isle. pretty cheap: 32.99 for a bottle of 250 pills [15% l-dopa which i think is the standard for velvet bean]

RCounty54

Awards
How long and how much on the clomid... keep in mind i'll be taking it with 600mg 6OXO

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
600 is too much 6oxo...

100/100/50/50 for clomid
300/300/300/300 (taper last few days) for the 6oxo.

use a dopamine AGONIST like Ldopa, continue with the Vitex, and P5P (200mg should be ok)

RCounty54

Awards
is that four weeks or four days of clomid? 100 seems like alot...
and will the l-dopa help puff nips or just lactation

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that four weeks or four days of clomid? 100 seems like alot...
and will the l-dopa help puff nips or just lactation
thats 4 weeks....

L dopa should help with lactation, but without bloods its hard to tell whats really going on.

you could be holding water there, extra fat, or excess estro.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
i have the same problem, been running letro and caber. No luck

RCounty54

Awards
Knock on wood but thinkin puff nips are going down on 600mg 6oxo... mid of third week of 6oxo PCT with vitex and p-5-p. Thinkin maybe just going 2 to 3 weeks on low dose clomid... possibly 21 days at 50-75mg's.... any thoughts?
P.S. to afraid to give the nipples a good squeeze so don't know on lactation or prolcatin levels... hoping it will all naturally level out... thinkin maybe i'll get bloods in a few weeks...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro just get some blood work and see what the deal is. and take it from there, right now its just a guessing game there could be more going on then you see/feel