Recommended PCT...

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
I am running a bridged cycle of pplex and mdrol right now, i have heard that it isnt very good for you and very harsh on your liver :1zhelp:

This is what it looks like right now:

Week 1: 1 P-Plex Capsule
Week 2: 2 P-Plex Capsules
Week 3: 2 P-Plex Capsules, 2 M-Drol Capsules
Week 4: 2 M-Drol Capsules
Week 5: 1 M-Drol Capsule

So what do you think i need for my pct? I was planning on just taking nolva but do you think i may need more than that?

Thanks in advance,
Rich

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support with the Pplex. Leave the Mdrol out. Torem with Post cycle support PCT and a good cort product.
At 155, you could get by with a good bulking diet before hitting steroids.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support with the Pplex. Leave the Mdrol out. Torem with Post cycle support PCT and a good cort product.
At 155, you could get by with a good bulking diet before hitting steroids.
i agree with this but imma fan of clomid!!!

use a better diet before hittin the sauce. then when you cant grow no more then do what you feel is necessary.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with this but imma fan of clomid!!!

use a better diet before hittin the sauce. then when you cant grow no more then do what you feel is necessary.
Hmnn I think I have heard this before LOL.

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I would say you are underdosing the compunds, I am running the same cycle at these dosages:

On Cycle:
Week 1: 15mg P-Plex
Week 2: 30mg P-Plex
Week 3: 30mg P-Plex
Week 4: 15mg P-Plex / 20mg M-Drol
Week 5: 20mg M-Drol
Week 6: 20/30mg M-Drol

PCT:
Week 7: 40mg Nolva / 4 caps AX MassFX
Week 8: 30mg Nolva / 4 caps AX MassFX
Week 9: 20mg Nolva / 4 caps AX MassFX / 3caps AX aPCT
Week 10: 20mg Nolva / 4 caps AX MassFX / 3caps AX aPCT
Week 11: 3caps AX aPCT
Week 12: 3caps AX aPCT

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
OK guys i recieved my clomid in the mail today, do you guys think i will need anything else besides that? Also, its 25mg/ml 60ml how do you guys think i should dose it?

Thanks in advance,
Rich

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
What do you guys think about adding Advanced PCT by anabolic xtreme, Alpha Drive XL by BioScience Technologies, or P.C.T. Assist by Competitive Edge Labs to my PCT?

Beneficial or waste of money?

Alpha Drive XL is also $30 off unless its a glitch on NP so i think i will order it soon unless you guys think it will be a waste.

Rich

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding Advanced PCT by anabolic xtreme, Alpha Drive XL by BioScience Technologies, or P.C.T. Assist by Competitive Edge Labs to my PCT?

Beneficial or waste of money?

Alpha Drive XL is also $30 off unless its a glitch on NP so i think i will order it soon unless you guys think it will be a waste.

Rich
alpha drive is a waste

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
alpha drive is a waste
thanks bro, i was reading reviews on it and many said they didnt gain anything from it i guess it was just me being a cheap ass adding it to the post :lmao:

So either of the other two worth my time while im filling out my large order on NP?

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Ok today i decided to order P.C.T. Assist by Competitive Edge Labs to save a few bucks on stoked! :p Next time i will grab stoked so i can compare.

I ordered some Jacked too to try that **** after my PCT, i think i will be set now with PCT Assist and Clomid, you guys think this is thorough enough?