Decabolen PCT?

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Hello, I am new to the forum, but not to weight training.

In the past several years I have taken many supps: Creatine, Protien, Androstenedione, Glutamine, etc, but never a PH.

My Brother-in-Law recently told me about Testate 50, which is no longer on the market (from what I researched); anyhow, he also recommended Decabolen, which he cycled nearly a year ago and saw awesome gains throughout his workout program. I haven't yet been able to talk to him about the weeks after he stopped the cycle; therefore, I have been researching for a few hours on the effects of Decabolen and for the first time heard the term "PCT" and would like to know more.

I've already purchased a one month supply of Decabolen, Liver Armor and Novedex XT, but would like to know more on what I should be taking pre-cycle, during the cycle and post-cycle and for how long.

I am currently 34yrs old, weigh 204lbs, 5'11", athletic build, great diet, drink plenty of water and rarely drink alcohol with a body fat percentage between 14% - 18%.

I have read many of the posts and am a bit confused as to what to take and when and from the sounds of it, many people will probably steer me away from Decabolen, but disregarding that, I'd greatly appreciate some information of what to take, when to take it and for how long.

Thank you,

Chris
"Semper Fidelis"
"Once a Marine, always a Marine"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a very potent multiple methylated oral steriod. First no drinking period while on cycle. The methyls will be hard enough on the liver. You will need more for your pct. I would preload Cycle Support for 10-14 days before starting and continue during the entire cycle. It will help with liver protection and BP.

PCT you really must run a SERM here. If this is your 1st cycle I would recommend you change your mind to a more mild cycle.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
PCT you really must run a SERM here. If this is your 1st cycle I would recommend you change your mind to a more mild cycle.
Thank you so much for the reply. What would you recommend as a more mild cycle, because I can always keep the Decabolen for future use, which has been weighing on my mind considering all the negative posts about Decabolen. Also, should I just google SERM or is there some info you could provide?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm certainly pumped to try something new!

Thanks again,

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
As I have been researching practically non-stop prior to taking Decabolen, what would you all recommend as a milder PH for my first cycle? I'd surely appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whether you realize it or not, Androstenedione IS A (PRO) STEROID. It's a precursor to test!

Anyway, I will have to agree that HDrol or Epi will be a much better cycle for somebody just getting back into it. Check out CEL: http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/competitive-edge-labs/

Hdrol and E-Stane will be the two products of interest. A general PCT will possibly consist of the following types of products: SERM, test booster, aromatase inhibitor, cortisol blocker, and support supps for bp, liver, lipids, etc.

I will also suggest looking into support supps while ON cycle.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Whether you realize it or not, Androstenedione IS A (PRO) STEROID. It's a precursor to test!

Anyway, I will have to agree that HDrol or Epi will be a much better cycle for somebody just getting back into it. Check out CEL:

Hdrol and E-Stane will be the two products of interest. A general PCT will possibly consist of the following types of products: SERM, test booster, aromatase inhibitor, cortisol blocker, and support supps for bp, liver, lipids, etc.

I will also suggest looking into support supps while ON cycle.
Thank you both for the replies. I've been hoping to get some feedback and suggestions.

I checked the CEL site you listed, but the products are currently out of stock. I checked eBay and they are listed there as well, but a bit more expensive. Also, who makes Epi or is that short for the full name of the product?

As I mentioned earlier, I have already ordered a bottle of Liver Armor and planned on taking that for a week or two prior to starting whatever cycle I finally choose and also a bottle of Novedex XT for part of the PCT. Is a PCT sufficient for the Havoc, HDrol and Epi or will I definitely need a SERM?

And yes, I now know that Androstenedione is a (pro) steroid. Back several years ago when GNC initially started selling it is when I used it, with wonderful results I might add.

Look forward to hearing back from either of you or from someone else that may have some advice. It's surely appreciated.

Great site btw!!

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"

SoCalWFF

SoCalWFF

Awards
e5cmb,

Which week did you start taking the Novedex XT in your cycle?

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
e5cmb,

Which week did you start taking the Novedex XT in your cycle?
I'm only on my fourth day of my Havoc cycle. I plan to start the Novedex XT along with my PCT after 3 weeks of my cycle.

SoCalWFF

SoCalWFF

Awards
So you went with Havoc instead of the Decabolen? How's that workin out for ya? What else are you doing for your PCT?

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
So you went with Havoc instead of the Decabolen? How's that workin out for ya? What else are you doing for your PCT?
Yes. I went with Havoc, due to all the feedback I received regarding Decabolen and it's potency issues. I still may take it in the future, but only when I feel 100% in taking it. Havoc is more of a mild AAS and sides are less common when you dose it correctly and stick to your supps! Plus I drink a ton of water daily.....feel like I'm part fish!

I am planning on taking the following for my PCT:

(1) Liver Support (which I am already taking on cycle)

(2) BCAAs - Such as Valine, Isoleucine and Leucine.

(3) Novedex XT

(4) Creatine Monohydrate

(5) SERM - Clomid

So far that is what my list consists of.

Regards,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. I went with Havoc, due to all the feedback I received regarding Decabolen and it's potency issues. I still may take it in the future, but only when I feel 100% in taking it. Havoc is more of a mild AAS and sides are less common when you dose it correctly and stick to your supps! Plus I drink a ton of water daily.....feel like I'm part fish!

I am planning on taking the following for my PCT:

(1) Liver Support (which I am already taking on cycle)

(2) BCAAs - Such as Valine, Isoleucine and Leucine.

(3) Novedex XT

(4) Creatine Monohydrate

(5) SERM - Clomid

So far that is what my list consists of.

Regards,
Looks good bro.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
are you going to be running the serm and novedex by inversely pyramiding the novedex?

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
but it would be wise to do it...
Forgive me for my ignorance, but are you saying that I should start taking Novedex XT later in my PCT or something to do with the dosage?

Thanks for any advice you have to offer!

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
They are talking about avoiding estro rebound gyno..
Here's a link to a old thread..
Dr. D is the 3rd post I think.. pay attention to his posts in the thread..\

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html
Thank you DLM5 for the response and link. Dr. D's post was great. I'm assuming that most people practice this method?

Do you yourself? And if so, good results from it?

Thanks! The more knowledge I have the better. Also, the PCT was my biggest concern prior to starting my cycle. (9th day of Havoc and all is well thus far!)

KennMack

Awards
e5cmb
I am taking a product with 19-norandrosta-4-9-diene 3, 17-doine and 17a-methyl-etioallocholan2-ene-17b-ol..."ultra mass stack by APS." What do you recommend taking with this product. I took this twice last year and the first cycle I had good gains 15lbs and bench went to 355lbs squats 425lbs. The second cycle really did nothing and had no gains. My libido went down and now in a rut. Any suggestions would be great. Also what is PST? Any suggestions are welcome.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
e5cmb
I am taking a product with 19-norandrosta-4-9-diene 3, 17-doine and 17a-methyl-etioallocholan2-ene-17b-ol..."ultra mass stack by APS." What do you recommend taking with this product. I took this twice last year and the first cycle I had good gains 15lbs and bench went to 355lbs squats 425lbs. The second cycle really did nothing and had no gains. My libido went down and now in a rut. Any suggestions would be great. Also what is PST? Any suggestions are welcome.
sounds like a Tren and P-plex clone your taking...
you should be taking alll the standard support supps, BP and liver issues need to be combated with the right supps.. supps against prolaction are also a good idea..
PCT is POST CYCYLE THERAPY, it's goal it to restart you HPTA function.. when you take a PH/ PS's you shut down your bodies test production, in short you throw your hormonal system outta wack.. some guys balls shrink up, others lose their libido, bcuz they are "shutdown" is the term guys use.. some guys don't get too shut down, others shutdown hard..
PCT is a plan used to get your (HPTA) hormonal system back to it's natural balance.. it you just come off the cycle and don't do a PCT you test leval can never fully recover, not only will you lose all your gains.. you could end up with a hormonal inbalance that you need to see a endo to try to get straight..
You should have agrasp of all this before you pimp this stuff down your throat, other wise you can mess your self up bigtime for life..
Here's a link to thesinners PCT thread, this thing should be a sticky..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Thank you DLM5 for the response and link. Dr. D's post was great. I'm assuming that most people practice this method?

Do you yourself? And if so, good results from it?
I do it and never had problems, I always get out like I was always on

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
e5cmb
sorry bud but:
:gotsearch

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
The decabolen is no joke . The biggest side I had was lethargy , and back pumps .

SoCalWFF

SoCalWFF

Awards
I'm in my 2nd week of Decabolen cycle (first week 1 capsule, 2nd week 2 a day) and so far so good..taking all the necessary precautions (Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Alpha-Lipoic, etc.) daily with it, working out hard and loving the gains...the only side effect so far was today got lower back pumps bad,(think mainly to my job being quite ohysical in nature) but I had also experimented and up'd the dosage for a day based on some reading I did so that may have triggered it. PCT is pretty similar to e5cmb's....lot's of good info guys..really like the site and the positive attitude around here (unlike others)...I'm open to any and all suggestions. Been tracking my diet and workouts on here as best I can..check it out if you have any input.

Thanks!

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
e5cmb
Kenn,

Sorry for just getting back to your question. DLM5's response made most of the points I would have made.

Today was my 14th day of my Havoc cycle, which is going great. I am currently taking the following supps: Omega-3 Fish Oil, CTD Labs Liver Armor, Animal Omega (thanks again to "Universal Rep!"), Beta-Alanine, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, Taurine, Whey Protein and the best supplement of them all.......H20 (aka Water) and a ton of it!!

So far, so good. I've put on a few pounds, but have also dropped my BF%. My strength and energy in the gym is phenomenal and the pumps last for hours after I workout. I've had a few sides the first two weeks. The first three nights trying to sleep were awful with insomnia, but I also had a lot on my mind so not sure if it was the Havoc or "life" in general. The only other side has been a few back pumps, but nothing major. Like I stated above, I am taking Taurine and plenty of water to combat the back pumps.

As far as the Decabolen - SoCalWFF, good luck with it Bro. My brother-in-law had great results with it, but also took a lot of liver supps and such to combat the potency. I have a bottle of it sitting in my cupboard next to the rest of my supps; which means I look at it every day and wonder if I'll ever use it or not. :laugh: Just make sure your drinking plenty of water Bro.....I can't stress that enough.

Regards,