Inhibit or 6-oxo or niether?? wtf

jlm342000

Awards
First timer running cel h-drol 50/50/50/50 starting next week
cycle assist throughout recommended dosage

PCT
activate extreme one bottle recommended doseage

lean xtreme 1 bottle recommended dose

then I can't decide (or just don't know enough) whether I should pick inhibt-e 0r 6-oxo for this cycle. If you guys recommend 6-oxo can I replace with trione caps by NP and be just as effective?? 4 weeks seems to be a short cycle since I have read hdrol starts working good by week 4 should I bump to 5 weeks on the h-drol since I am putting so much dough into pct???? I appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're going to run an OTC PCT then I would check out AI's Post Cycle Support (runs well with AX) or check out sustain alpha from PP.

As for running 5 weeks...I would run it 5 to 6 weeks. if you're not feeling it kick in by the end of the third week then I'd up the dose for the rest of the cycle.

but, if you run a longer cycle then you might look into running a serm for PCT. Nolva is good to have on hand anyways!

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I ran AI's Post Cycle Support after a 10/10/10 SD cycle and loved it. I highly recommend it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran AI's Post Cycle Support after a 10/10/10 SD cycle and loved it. I highly recommend it.
glad you enjoyed it!!!

to the OP

run Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75 and you can use PCS for PCT. our very own Pembroke has blood work floating around from his PCT with it.

Dont forget to run cycle support before and during your cycle to keep your liver values and lipid profile in check!!!

jlm342000

Awards
thanks a ton guys. Definately settled on PCS, lean extreme and activate xtreme for pct. Also gonna bump to five weeks on the hdrol @ 50 and leaving out the 6oxo for pct to save some dough unless I absolutely need it. Appreciate it.