First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)

B

blackeagle

Awards
Hey everyone, I have been reading and doing as much research as I can to find out what I need to do for this cycle. I have never done anything more than protein, creatine, BCAA's and diet and wanted to try this... I found a source that sells Finadrol which is supposed to be an exact copy of Superdrol and I got a cycles worth for very inexpensive and wanted to give it a try out of curiosity.

I have read up on Superdrol and proper PCT for it but just wanted to see if I could get some personalized advice before I start. I am putting off starting it until I gather all the information I need to do it safely.

I am 21 years old. 5'11" and 176 lbs. I have been weight lifting since around 16 but its all been based on a very athletic style of training and always tons of cardio and cross-fit style training... high reps and little rest (I am a wrestler and have been since I was 13).

Here is what I know for my squat and bench:
Bench 185x10, 205x3
Squat 225x6

Until recently I have not done much Olympic style or power lifting but know how do all the lifts, ect...

Right now I only have IForce's Reversitol for my PCT. What else should I get if anyone thinks I need anything. I will be running some liver support supps leading into my cycle of Finadrol and during it. I also have some fenugreek available to run with PCT.

I was looking at a standard 10/20/20(/20?) dose for the Finadrol/superdrol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if this is your first cycle, no way u should be doing superdrol. also, your pct is no where good enough for this cycle. you need a SERM. google "Superdrol for Dummies" that is the best source on superdrol.

B

blackeagle

Awards
Thanks, do you have any suggestions on what I should do for a first cycle? What do you think about just using the Reversitol by itself just to increase nat. testosterone and help cut? Would there be any benefit or risk in that?

Since I cannot find a reliable source for a SERM I will get rid of the Finadrol, but are there any mild ph's that anyone has had success with where only an OTC PCT was needed.
I am not looking to bulk or add on much weight. I want increased strength, maybe 5-10 lbs of lean muscle and to get harder.

B

blackeagle

Awards
Just another thought... what if I pulsed the Finadrol E.O.D. for 2 weeks at something like 10 mg E.O.D. for the first week and maybe 15-20 mg E.O.D. for the second week?

If I did this, would it be beneficial to take the Reversitol on the days I am not taking the Finadrol -- during the 2 weeks I am cycling on the Finadrol so that E.O.D. as well to keep my Test levels up and then continue taking it for PCT ALONG with some NOLVA?

I found a source where I can get some real NOLVA and/or CLOMID for a real SERM PCT.

so... Pulsing Finadrol E.O.D. at 10 mg one week and 15-20 the next AND taking Reversitol while on cycle and continuing it into PCT with NOLVA?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, do you have any suggestions on what I should do for a first cycle? What do you think about just using the Reversitol by itself just to increase nat. testosterone and help cut? Would there be any benefit or risk in that?

Since I cannot find a reliable source for a SERM I will get rid of the Finadrol, but are there any mild ph's that anyone has had success with where only an OTC PCT was needed.
I am not looking to bulk or add on much weight. I want increased strength, maybe 5-10 lbs of lean muscle and to get harder.
there are tons of research chem sites that are reliable and a google search will be able to get u a SERM. for an otc pct i would say run h-drol or havoc/epi.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Just another thought... what if I pulsed the Finadrol E.O.D. for 2 weeks at something like 10 mg E.O.D. for the first week and maybe 15-20 mg E.O.D. for the second week?

If I did this, would it be beneficial to take the Reversitol on the days I am not taking the Finadrol -- during the 2 weeks I am cycling on the Finadrol so that E.O.D. as well to keep my Test levels up and then continue taking it for PCT ALONG with some NOLVA?

I found a source where I can get some real NOLVA and/or CLOMID for a real SERM PCT.

so... Pulsing Finadrol E.O.D. at 10 mg one week and 15-20 the next AND taking Reversitol while on cycle and continuing it into PCT with NOLVA?
can i ask a question? y r u so hooked on doing superdrol? you havent done a cycle yet..get one or two good cycles under your belt first then do it.

B

blackeagle

Awards
Its not that I am "hooked" on doing Superdrol, its just that I was able to come across a bottle of it for 19 bucks and picked up... I can still return it for 100%.

I really appreciate the help and don't want to screw myself up in the future. You think something like Havoc would be good for me? Not trying to sound sarcastic or negative or anything, but why are you so against doing it for a first cycle?

I'm thinking about returning the Finadrol for Fast Action Pharma's H-Drol. The superdrol is a lot stronger than what I am looking for now. Thank you.

How do you think I should go about taking the H-Drol, there are 25mg in each cap. it says 1 cap, 2x a day. Will Reversitol and maybe one other test booster be good for this cycle?

Last edited:
bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Its not that I am "hooked" on doing Superdrol, its just that I was able to come across a bottle of it for 19 bucks and picked up... I can still return it for 100%.

I really appreciate the help and don't want to screw myself up in the future. You think something like Havoc would be good for me? Not trying to sound sarcastic or negative or anything, but why are you so against doing it for a first cycle?

I'm thinking about returning the Finadrol for Fast Action Pharma's H-Drol. The superdrol is a lot stronger than what I am looking for now. Thank you.

How do you think I should go about taking the H-Drol, there are 25mg in each cap. it says 1 cap, 2x a day. Will Reversitol and maybe one other test booster be good for this cycle?
hey man just keep the mdrol for later...no worries. i would use CEL H-drol if going that route. reversitol and a test booster and a cort blocker would be adequate pct for this. don't overlook havoc tho it is great

B

blackeagle

Awards
Thanks for all the help. I have one last question though. If I did pulse the Superdrol (Finadrol) 3x a week every other day, and took something like arimatest on the off days, for a 3 week cycle would this still be very bad if I used Reversitol and another natural test booster and cortisol blocker for PCT? The Revers. says it has a SERM matrix and they have published blood work from people who used it as a stand alone after cycles where they were completely shut down and recovered using only Revers.

I would take Coq10 and liver support supps the whole cycle and also some hawthorn berry for BP.

Just one last ounce of my curiosity and I'm done!

THANKS

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading that H-drol as a first cycle is a good building ground. Once your body builds a tolerance and knows how to react to Prohormones, you can try Superdrol and not have to worry about much