Pct hlp for trenadrol/hdrol

jgbigarms

jgbigarms

Awards
Ok, Im trying to get everything in line for an upcomming cycle of trenadrol and hdrol.

Here is the cycle
Trena 60mg ed weeks 1-6
Hdrol 75mg ed weeks 1-6
Cycle support 2 weeks in advance, through cycle.
I may bump the trena up to 90mg for the last 2 weeks, well see how things are going....many have said not to go to 90 though.

Pct will look like so
Reversitol
Caber
Lean Xtreme
PCS

Everything will be dosed according to doses on bottles. My main quesition arises with the Caber itd be a research chem and the bottle says 15mg-30ml. What is the propper doseing for Caber, I've read it has a long half life and some say it needs to be dosed at .5mg 3 times a week. Is this accurate....and am I doing my math correct 1cc would = 15mg of caber according to the doseing on the bottle? If thats the case Id only need like a drop every 3 days? That cant be correct? I emailed to research co and they responded that its dosed 500mcg/ml, so in that reguard then 1cc=1ml which would then = .5mg.......did the lightbulb just go on or am I still lost??

Also thinking of keeping some clomid on hand just in case, I've used this pct in the past twice and its worked great...minus the caber, I was gonna add the caber just cuz all the progesting gyno issues that seem to floating around nowadays. Also why its it the norm to wait till week 2 for the cortisol blocers and week 3 for the pcs?? Just wondering?

Sorry for the long post, hopefully youll be able to hlp.

Jg

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looks good bro. I would have the Clomid on hand for sure. I would run the pct like this.

Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed.

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 taking 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

LX starting on week 3 of the pct.

jgbigarms

jgbigarms

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro, any insight as to why wait till week 3 for the LX and PCS?? That is kinda what I did for my last superdrol cycle, but I think It was like the start of week 2 I cracked open the lx, and once I was down to 1 cap a day of reversitol, I also started tossing in the PCS, and then I continued and finnished with just the PCS. I kinda went by feel, but im just wondering why the timeing issue. But again thank for the reply.

Jg

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply bro, any insight as to why wait till week 3 for the LX and PCS?? That is kinda what I did for my last superdrol cycle, but I think It was like the start of week 2 I cracked open the lx, and once I was down to 1 cap a day of reversitol, I also started tossing in the PCS, and then I continued and finnished with just the PCS. I kinda went by feel, but im just wondering why the timeing issue. But again thank for the reply.

Jg
Cortisol is not really a problem at the beginning of PCT so that is why I suggest day 15 and the Post Cycle Support also has Trans-Res as does Resversitol. The PCS is a good antioxidant and will help reduce estro.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think cortisol is important in the beginning because when test is low cortisol is on the rise,.