dosing torem.. ???

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Ive got my torem all set for PCT but one quick question.. how do I measure out how many mgs im using? am i missing something here?

week 5 or 6 - Toremifene 90mg, cyc support, multi vit, fish oil
week 7 - Toremifene 60mg, STOKED!, cyc support, multi vit, fish oil
week 8 - Toremifene 30 mg, STOKED!, cyc support, multi vit, fish oil

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
you more than likely got the liquid vial without the a mm dosage on the pump right? either go purchase a gauged pump/needle or fill the whole pump up and pour it into some type of measuring cup or what not, then proceed to judge your dosing off of that.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bottle say torem citrate 60mg/30ML VIAL
that means you get 60mgs of Torm per CC/ML. go to CVS or Walgreens buy a baby medicine dropper (looks like the dropper you have with the bottle, which you could use too if you want to) and measure out one CC or one ML. and you'll have 60 mgs. of Torm. you also have 30mls in that bottle. make sense?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with trying to figure out the measurements, and what I learned is that the 30ml means that 1 dropper dispenses 30ml per serving. IE, if you are dosing 90mg, then 3 droppers full should equate to your 90mg. On another issue, sorry OP, I just got a new batch of Torem (a white liquid once it is shaken). I decided to stop taking the bubble gum/ pepto smelling one. I took it straight, and my throat had an uncontrollable itch for a long while. I felt like my chest and throat was on fire. I was tempted to wash it down with some milk behind it, but I toughed it out until it passed. Any advice on how to take this stuff. Can I mix it in juice, or maybe some crystal light or something?

jgbigarms

jgbigarms

Awards
Hey bro im no expert, I was just lurking around and seen your dilemma, I had the same issue, I just put the dose in my mouth and then added some water from the sink, the wash it down....I wouldn't think it would really affect the original dose, but it seemed to work for me, other bro's have mentioned picking up empty gell caps, shoot the dose into them and toss em back, either way....but wait and see what some other suggest.

Good luck, it tasted like rubbing alcohol....lol, I was used to the mint flavored crap, I used in the past, and was like holy hell. LOL

Jg

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro im no expert, I was just lurking around and seen your dilemma, I had the same issue, I just put the dose in my mouth and then added some water from the sink, the wash it down....I wouldn't think it would really affect the original dose, but it seemed to work for me, other bro's have mentioned picking up empty gell caps, shoot the dose into them and toss em back, either way....but wait and see what some other suggest.

Good luck, it tasted like rubbing alcohol....lol, I was used to the mint flavored crap, I used in the past, and was like holy hell. LOL

Jg
I did that, washed it with water, but it still happened.

D

dpfisher

I had the same issue with trying to figure out the measurements, and what I learned is that the 30ml means that 1 dropper dispenses 30ml per serving.
What? That means the dropper would suck up half the bottle? It would also be like the diameter of a turkey baster but shorter.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
What? That means the dropper would suck up half the bottle? It would also be like the diameter of a turkey baster but shorter.
What I meant to say was that 1 dropper dispenses 30mg

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It depends where you get it from. Mine is 60mg/ml in a 30ml bottle. Each ml is 60mg.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
It depends where you get it from. Mine is 60mg/ml in a 30ml bottle. Each ml is 60mg.
Is yours the one when shaken turns white, and makes your throat itch, lol. I guess if I am dosing 90mg, I need a dropper and a half then. I think I may have been taking 180mg the last two nights (mistakenly went off dosage from my first bottle)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Is yours the one when shaken turns white, and makes your throat itch, lol. I guess if I am dosing 90mg, I need a dropper and a half then. I think I may have been taking 180mg the last two nights (mistakenly went off dosage from my first bottle)
Yeah it's IR, 1800mg in 30ml bottle.

B

bobgenie

Awards
I just use a 1 cc syringe without the needle. That way I can measure any smaller amount too :)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I need to get a small syringe, I have some letro I need to dose really small, and it's 2.5mg/ml

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am still very new to all this, why the question? Is there something wrong with using the 1cc syringe?
no i suppose not, i just have always used a baby medicine dropper......why waste the syringe? but i would work, nothing wrong with that. if you want to be exact, i would do that method, and in the case of letro or something like that......that would work just fine. different strokes for different folks.