M-DROL Pulse - PCT advice required

mark831

Awards
Hi all,

Just coming to the end of a 4 week M-Drol Pulse (3xper week - Sun, Wed, Fri @20mg)

I feel fine, put on around 10-12 lbs, felt slightly lethargic and had some mild backpumps (Nothing too bad like other reports thankfully)........I dont "feel" suppressed and to be honest libedo is fine, up if anything!!!!

Now I know the whole pulsing idea is meant to negate the need for a SERM, and the need to be off cycle for that long, however this is my 1st time with M-drol/Super and want to do everthing properly. Im thinking a 3 week plus solid PCT.....

Week 1
Nolva 30mg
Blue-Up (Controlled Labs Test booster)
Lean xtreme (anti cort)

Week 2
Nolva 20mg
Blue-Up
Lean xtreme

Week 3
Nolva 10mg
Blue-Up
Lean xtreme
Bulk Trione (6-oxo) 300mg

Week 4
Lean xtreme
Trione 200mg and then on week 5 just do a week of Trione 100mg.

Thoughts on the above - Obviously I have support supps throughout this cycle and into PCT (CEL - Cycle Assist).

Also I have AI PCS.....Should I run this throughout PCT....have done some reading on the AI forum and it would appear they now advise to start this 2 weeks into PCT so that estrogen is not totally surpressed and it then rebounds....This is the last thing I want to happen, hence the trione being tapered off the last 3 weeks!!!

Know this is overkill for a pulse but I want to keep my gains and be as safe as possible.

I have also been using 1-carboxy throughout cycle and will order some P-5-P!!! I have been using PCS on "off" days throughout my cycle for infor too!!! Thanks for your help!!

Last edited:

mark831

Awards
Cancel the above...........got my answers...thanks...