OTC PCT for pulse
- 02-02-2009, 08:28 PM
OTC PCT for pulse
i am starting an EPI pulse right now. i dont plan on using a SERM for the PCT although I DO have it on hand. i want to save it for when i do another cycle midsummer when i will really need it then.
i am going to use 6-OXO or 6-OXO EXTREME and AX Retain. or should i forget about the retain and i was going to get NOVADEX XT.
i did a few epi cycles awhile ago along with a serm but i cant remember what supps i used.
also if i feel i need to use SERM after finished pulse i will but i just need advice on the OTC supps right now.
- 02-02-2009, 09:52 PM
i think u would be fine using PCS/Stoked! or CEL PCT Assist for four weeks then using 6oxo tapering down after that
02-02-2009, 10:43 PM
02-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Stoked or Post Cycle Support on your off day would be fine and you can use the 6 oxo for a couple of weeks after the pulse.
02-04-2009, 07:13 PM
ok, i think i am going to use stoked and 6-oxo. probably use both for 4-5 weeks after pulse tapering down on it depending how i feel. i feel pretty good right now so i hope these two things will be enough.
02-06-2009, 08:43 PM
02-07-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm not a fan of pulses.
Blood levels are not kept constant. And you don't give your body enough of a steady supply to grow.
02-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By polskishelby in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2009, 12:35 PM
- By pacers21487 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2009, 07:51 AM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 22Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:48 AM
- By B DOG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2008, 07:14 PM
- By c hammer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:35 PM