NOVEDEX XT ? OR INHIBIT-E ?

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
JUST LOOKING FOR SOME OPINIONS ON WHICH ONE U GUYS THINK IS BETTER AS AN ANTI ESTROGEN. I KNOW THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT PERFER TO USE A SERM BUT IF AN OTC WAS THE ONLY PCT AVAILABLE WHICH WOULD YOU USE...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if going OTC, personally i would go with 6-oxo and PCS/Stoked! or CEL PCT Assist.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its personal preference. ATD has been seen to shut peoples libido down especially at high dosages. I just prefer to use an AI over an ATD tho.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
its personal preference. ATD has been seen to shut peoples libido down especially at high dosages. I just prefer to use an AI over an ATD tho.
Yeah, true. ATD did kill my libido.

charley

charley

Awards
whatever happened to nolvadex or arimidex as an after cycle helper??????
i don't know anything about OTC stuff.........nolvadex to block receptors... arimidex to
remove estrogen....proviron to give a little androgen and libido boost......A BRIDGE MORE OR LESS

am i missing something here????????????

HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE...............

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
whatever happened to nolvadex or arimidex as an after cycle helper??????
i don't know anything about OTC stuff.........nolvadex to block receptors... arimidex to
remove estrogen....proviron to give a little androgen and libido boost......A BRIDGE MORE OR LESS

am i missing something here????????????

HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE...............
yeah...you dont always need a SERM. it is good to have on hand but you dont always need it. compounds like h-drol, epistane, 3AD, bold don't necessarily need a SERM unless they are run at really high doses. some compounds you can get away with a great OTC PCT.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your concerned about the higher dosed ATD caps decreasing libido ,we offer a product that is only 5mg's/cap so you can dose it lower. You can check it out here (Arom-X).

charley

charley

Awards
GUNSHOW........Pardon my french........ but what the hell is novedex xt?????
and can you buy it OTC ????????

THANKS ALL FOR YOU'RE HELP........................

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

im gonna cut in here..novedex xt is an OTC ATD product by gaspari nurition.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

im going to snag this one..lol novedex xt is an OTC ATD. it is made by gaspari nutrition and in clever marketing sounds like nolvadex

charley

charley

Awards
Its something that i really don't enjoy.......i work in a gym.. and we sell all kinds of
things that make you think you're buying something else.....something real... when its
just a name game for making money on the uninformed...... and you guys know what i'm saying.........

[papa thanks for the tip]

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
just wanted to get some diff opinions..thats all... im only doing h-drol and dont really plan on doing anything stronger.... just hoping otc will be enough for ptc... just get nervous about it sometimes... i have both ... novedex xt and inhibit-e... heres my cycle..

pre-loaded on cel cycle assist for 5 days befor started h-drol.

h-drol .. 50/50/75/75/75/... with cel cycle assist.

pct... inhibit-e.. 3/2/2/1 and continuing cel cycle assist for the first week or 2 of pct.

or should i boost the pct up to 4/4/2/1.. since the h-drol is at 75mg for the last 3 weeks of the cycle ??

drussell

Awards
You should think about using 'Post Cycle Support' or even 'REVERSITOL' in your PCT as well. Just my two cents!

ANDROID

Awards
bro ur cycle should start tapering off in mg's towards the end (starting pct) you should be at the climax of mg's right bout in the middle. in my experience iv kept good gains runnin it that way. my cherry's popped thats my first post thanx

ANDROID

Awards
comin off a ph the novadex xt has never let me down but its personal preference

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
You should think about using 'Post Cycle Support' or even 'REVERSITOL' in your PCT as well. Just my two cents!
excellent advice. either one of those would be great instead of just an ATD. also CEL PCT Assist i hear is great as well