Arom-X and Metacort for PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Arom-X and Metacort for PCT

  1. New Member
    gismo0184's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    Arom-X and Metacort for PCT


    This is my first PH cycle and I need some help. I've been searching and searching and there's a lot of good info, but not anything that will give me a definite answer for my question.

    I'm 2 weeks into a cycle with 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, and Axis HT, along with BSN's Cellmass, Nitrix, NO Xplode and protein. I'm wondering if Arom-X and Metacort will be a good combo for PCT. I've already got this stuff and don't have money for much else. Thanks for any advice.

  2. New Member
    gismo0184's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    CAn anybody help with this??
  3. New Member
    Brother's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    191

    Reputation

    Ive got an Aromx question too... for PCT. If any AMS guys can help out it would be great. I was told by someone in the know not to take it while on a cycle because it would mess with my natural T production. This seems odd because the product says it will promote natural T and help reduce estrogen. Im running Havoc/T-1. Does this make sense? I know Havoc has some anti gyno porperties ...just need some info. Didnt mean to hijack just asking about the AromX Gizmo.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    gismo0184's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    No worries. Any info is better than none, but I can't find a straight answer in other posts. I read the same thing on the bottle of AromX that you can take it on cycle, but I chose not to.
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    This is my first PH cycle and I need some help. I've been searching and searching and there's a lot of good info, but not anything that will give me a definite answer for my question.

    I'm 2 weeks into a cycle with 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, and Axis HT, along with BSN's Cellmass, Nitrix, NO Xplode and protein. I'm wondering if Arom-X and Metacort will be a good combo for PCT. I've already got this stuff and don't have money for much else. Thanks for any advice.
    Im not to familiar with the Metacort other than it being a spray t-booster , but the Arom-x will be fine for your pct. Theres a link in my sig to our main web page that has charts on how to dose Arom-x during pct for your 1andro/4-ad cycle. There's a few logs of (1-andro/4-ad/Arom-x) being ran now in the Cycle Info section you can also check out.
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Ive got an Aromx question too... for PCT. If any AMS guys can help out it would be great. I was told by someone in the know not to take it while on a cycle because it would mess with my natural T production. This seems odd because the product says it will promote natural T and help reduce estrogen. Im running Havoc/T-1. Does this make sense? I know Havoc has some anti gyno porperties ...just need some info. Didnt mean to hijack just asking about the AromX Gizmo.
    PM'd
  7. New Member
    gismo0184's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Im not to familiar with the Metacort other than it being a spray t-booster , but the Arom-x will be fine for your pct. Theres a link in my sig to our main web page that has charts on how to dose Arom-x during pct for your 1andro/4-ad cycle. There's a few logs of (1-andro/4-ad/Arom-x) being ran now in the Cycle Info section you can also check out.

    Thanks for the info. So I'm reading this is a pretty mild cycle and PCT shouldn't be too difficult, is that correct??
  8. New Member
    gismo0184's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    Oooh, another question...for the first 3 days I was wide awake and couldn't sleep at all, but I didn't feel sleepy during the day. And when I'd go to the gym I didn't want to leave. Are these normal side effects??
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    Oooh, another question...for the first 3 days I was wide awake and couldn't sleep at all, but I didn't feel sleepy during the day. And when I'd go to the gym I didn't want to leave. Are these normal side effects??
    Yeah I guess you could say there ''normal sides'' for some people me being one of them...lol I experienced same thing but, it only lasted a week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Metacort
    By sweetdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 12:37 AM
  2. Metacort for PCT
    By Bering C in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 01:02 PM
  3. Nolva and Metacort pct
    By gulacz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 02:12 PM
  4. Has any one used metacort for PCT?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 02:18 PM
  5. Dermabolics MetaCort??
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in