Awards
Hi

Just wondering whether this would be ok for pct after the following cycle

PCT
AICycle support
Liver longer
Testabolan
6oxo

I will also have Clomid on hand just in case but dont intend to use it due to people i know having vision related sides.

Cycle
Day-1-2 Methyl E 10mg Propadrol 60mg
Day-3-4 Methyl E 20mg Propadrol 60mg
Day-5-30 Methyl E 30mg Propadrol 60mg

Any opinions would be great

Thanks
Karl

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
pct i would run:

Clomid
PCT Assist, PCS, Reversitol or 6-oxo
Cort blocker
creatine and other supps.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i take it your stats are wrong 6'0" 80 lbs? :p

cr1251

Awards
Hi guys

Thanks so much for the advice. Im just a bit worried about the clomid as i said I know people who have had bad sides from it. I think i may have found a source for nolvadex though, would this not work as well?

Also yeah the stats are wrong :) That would make me pretty underweight!!! I will change them.

Thanks again

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ur using a progesterone...aka propadrol..clomid will be ur best bet

cr1251

Awards
Ok I guess I should go for Clomid then. Should I start taking all of the pct supps the day after my last dose? And would a Clomid dosing of 50/50/25/25 be ok? #

Thanks for your help

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Ok I guess I should go for Clomid then. Should I start taking all of the pct supps the day after my last dose? And would a Clomid dosing of 50/50/25/25 be ok? #

Thanks for your help
those clomid doses are fine

i would do clomid starting the next day after ur last dose
clomid weeks 1-4
PCS 2-5
Cort blocker 3-6 (i know crazyfool is going to dispute this)

nickrut

Awards
  • Established

clomid weeks 1-4
PCS 2-5

Looks good. I personally prefer PCS weeks 3-6, but its really up to you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

clomid weeks 1-4
PCS 2-5
yea ur right lol

Heres my vision

if ur using a Research chem i would dose blomid at 100/100/50/50

if using pills 50/50/50/50

every thing looks fine i would start cort blocker week one!!!! when T levels are low Cortisol levels are high

Also depending on you last does i would take it that night or in the morning.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
every thing looks fine i would start cort blocker week one!!!! when T levels are low Cortisol levels are high
for my next cycle, im going to try this. see if i see a difference. its time to put this hypothesis into action lol

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Good idea to ramp down your 6OXO by 100mg/week towards the end of PCT.

cr1251

Awards
Hi

Thanks for all the advice. Would there be any downside to starting the cort blocker on week 1? Also which is the best one to go for?

Thanks in advance

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Thanks for all the advice. Would there be any downside to starting the cort blocker on week 1? Also which is the best one to go for?

Thanks in advance
Some people start it week 3 and some start it week 1. Look into Lean xtreme by Designer Supplements. it's a popular choice

charley

charley

Awards
i've been told that using clomid ....messes up you're eye sight.......and that nolva was better........

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i've been told that using clomid ....messes up you're eye sight.......and that nolva was better........
at high doses aka 100+ yes it can make ur vision blurry at times. but since he is using a progestin compound..clomid is better.

charley

charley

Awards
Thank you ...''bigpapa''...... this stuff seems tough for me to understand....... this new school of drugs is beyond my understanding.........I have always stuck to the basic's..
..........TEST.....TEST.....TEST........

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thank you ...''bigpapa''...... this stuff seems tough for me to understand....... this new school of drugs is beyond my understanding.........I have always stuck to the basic's..
..........TEST.....TEST.....TEST........
it is tough to understand no doubt. and hey, test is good stuff. lol

cr1251

Awards
Yeah i was a bit worried about using Clomid because a friend had vision problems from it. Are they ever permanent? Also hasnt lean xtreme been discontinued. I cant find it anywhere.

Thanks

charley

charley

Awards
cr1251.........you're stats say that you're 6' tall and weigh 80lbs.........is that even possible?????????

bam8382

bam8382

Awards
help!!

Hi guys

Thanks so much for the advice. Im just a bit worried about the clomid as i said I know people who have had bad sides from it. I think i may have found a source for nolvadex though, would this not work as well?

Also yeah the stats are wrong :) That would make me pretty underweight!!! I will change them.

Thanks again
can't take my havoc until i find a source for nolvadex so that i can run a PCT in 4 weeks. tell me what i need and where i can get it!!!!

charley

charley

Awards
i don't think people are allowed to write about sources on this site......
why don't you try to ''google.com'' your sak off.........it works for me...........

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Google "research chemicals" and don't ask for sources here.

bam8382

bam8382

Awards
thanks for the half-hearted advice. i'm new, i didn't know you weren't supposed to ask for sources on AM. I can ask this: why is Havoc legal, but many PCT options require a subscription? Or am I mistaken there too?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the half-hearted advice. i'm new, i didn't know you weren't supposed to ask for sources on AM. I can ask this: why is Havoc legal, but many PCT options require a subscription? Or am I mistaken there too?
I gave you the info you need in my previous post.

charley

charley

Awards
yo bam8382.......try asking on the sly....[pm].... i for one have never used an OTC substance........ some guys on this site have informed me that some things[OTC] really work..
......i will say that learning how to find the 'real deal' is part of the process....