HELP: when coming off m drol...
- 01-17-2009, 04:26 AM
- 01-17-2009, 05:06 AM
BRO! your meant to take the milk thistle and other supports all the way through your cycle to prevent damage! stuff like this-competitive-edge-labs cycle-assist pct wise,im not sure but just do the search function here for m drol pct asap and you'll find heaps of information on it! good luck!
- 01-17-2009, 10:36 AM
01-17-2009, 10:53 AM
01-17-2009, 11:20 AM
01-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Imo if you mess with something so drastically quick acting like M-drol, which causes estrogen suppression, shutdown, and prolactin/estro rebound you need a SERM.
Prolactin is very often overlooked with M-drol....in this case I recommened whatever liver/bp supports but ALSO b6/p5p and Powerfull on cycle and off cycle. For pct I would definitely use Toremifene Citrate, although tamoxifene would probably work okay. Toremifene is just better with prolactin. Id follow up the SERM with an AI.
If I ever run an M-drol cycle, ill run toremifene for 3 weeks, on the 14th day Ill start Iforce Reversitol at 3/2/2/1
01-17-2009, 04:12 PM
u need a SERM. no questions asked. u need to do alot more research before considering this bro.
01-18-2009, 12:08 PM
ok i have no idea wat anybody is sayin but i will jus go thru with it anyway and try gain sum more knowledge
01-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alwayssee333 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:24 PM
- By rochabp in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 75Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:33 PM
- By The Neck in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:44 AM
- By iMURK in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:43 AM
- By Secondlook in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 20Last Post: 10-05-2008, 09:59 PM