Toremifene Citrate-how do i know its working?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ok so i finished up my first cycle of epistane a week ago.. i have been using torem.. and i was just wondering how i know when its working.. and how i know my body is back to normal?

I was never shut down on the cycle by any means.. i felt great the whole 25 days.. i started the torem and the only thing that feels different is my nipples slightly. At 50mg the last 2-3 days my nipples began to just get a little puffy, i knew it i would have no problem taking care of this with pct..2 days later got on the torem. Now my nipples are better a week later. It seems like my nuts hurt tho.. but like a blue balls sort of feeling.. is this from the torem? also i was never shut down by any means and i only ran my cycle for 25 days so would a 21 day pct be ok?

Also had blood work done and everything was normal including prolactin.. test levels were up slightly, nothing to far out of the normal range.

Thanks for any input!

So far i ran the Torem like this:
120mg -3 days
90mg- 4 days
planning on dropping to 60mg for week 2 and 30mg for week 3

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Epi is pretty mild, so you might not have got shut down much. If your blood work is ok, I really don't see any point in running the torem any longer, but have a anti-e onhand incase of estrogen rebound.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi is pretty mild, so you might not have got shut down much. If your blood work is ok, I really don't see any point in running the torem any longer, but have a anti-e onhand incase of estrogen rebound.
i second this as long as your tests were normal save the torem for next time