normal to lose 8-10 pounds pct?

sportf190

hey guys i currently am on day 11 of my pct and so far i went from about 221 to 212 mourning weight.. i keep droping about a pounda day.. is this normal?? i understand its all water weight and every1 says i still look the same size but 10 pounds is alot... i am doing a strong pct witmyh clomid at 100mg and nolva at 20mg.. and sustain alpha also.. i have reduced my lifting to no more than 1 hr a day and im taking creatine glutamine before and after.. diet is the same on cycle with about 350 grams of protein and 300-400 grams of mostly complex carbs..?? some help is appreciated my cycle was test e 500mg 1-12, dbol 50mg 1-5 and winstrol 80mg 8-12.. thanks

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is normal. Some is water, as you said. Some is muscle; sometimes you don't keep all your gains. As long as your strength is the same and you look the same in the mirror, then it is normal to lose some weight.

I did pretty much the same cycle (minus the winstrol) and lost about 8 lbs when all was said and done. Some strength and some muscle, but kept a lot.

Keep working out though! Train hard, and eat like a horse.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes it happens. best way to combat this is to eat and train just as hard as u did on cycle. workout at the same intensity, strength and focus. gains are lost off cycle because people think theyll just naturally retain everything they have now. thats not the case. eat and train hard and you'll be pleased with the results.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
how much did you gain off that? and how bloatd were you?

any other 'sides' other than weightloss? loss of libido, loss of strength, no motivation etc.?

gelatine

Awards
hey guys i currently am on day 11 of my pct and so far i went from about 221 to 212 mourning weight..thanks
If you're in mourning, your cortisol will spike, which is quite catabolic. Losing a family member or pet is never an easy thing to deal with. Just give it time.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If you're in mourning, your cortisol will spike, which is quite catabolic. Losing a family member or pet is never an easy thing to deal with. Just give it time.
Lol...wtf ??