Tren.... my pct did not work.

smashatkins

Awards
Hi guys, about 2 months ago I finished my cycle and my pct. but im still having some problems. My cycle was tren I took it for 8 weeks at a higher dosage like directed from my supplier (wish I would have studied some on these forums before talking to the guy who I bought them from):trout: :frustrate. And my pct was not very good (but I was told it would be fine) estro blocker along with milk thistle and a natural test booster. Its been 2 months sense I finished my pct and im still having a couple symptoms such as; my nipples itch and I have some bumps around the nipple, and my balls hurt from time to time. I always stock up on things so I do have allot on hand but don’t know if any of it is what I need. I have allot of bcaa's, activate extreme , milk thistle, clomid, nolva,caber, Sustain Alpha, and other pct support cycles. Thanks for the help guys. :thumbsup:

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
take clomid and caber for 3 weeks with the activate extreme you should be fine dont take nolva it will make the prolactin sides worse

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
what pct supports do you have? ive been told for tren nolva is not a good serm you will need to use the clomid and the caber with the milk thisle and a pct support or your natrual test booster. as of the dosage i cant help. someone will get you some info though.

smashatkins

Awards
Well I just trade some things I had for diesel test extreme. So I was figuring to take these. clomid, caber, diesel test, and Sustain Alpha? But I need to know how I should dose these? I was thinking of starting off for a couple days on the Sustain Alpha to help kick start some things then stop the sustain and start clomid, caber, and the diesel test? Can someone let me know how I should take these? Thanks for the help. :think:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well I just trade some things I had for diesel test extreme. So I was figuring to take these. clomid, caber, diesel test, and Sustain Alpha? But I need to know how I should dose these? I was thinking of starting off for a couple days on the Sustain Alpha to help kick start some things then stop the sustain and start clomid, caber, and the diesel test? Can someone let me know how I should take these? Thanks for the help. :think:

whoa. slow down.

The kitchen sink method will probably just cause more problems, not to mention you dont know what is working and what isnt.

What are you currently taking right now?

and

What is your primary goal with this second pct?

smashatkins

Awards
Im currently taking nothing. My goal for this pct is to fix what the first pct did not. Sense im still having itchy nips and ball hurt sometimes plus the bumps around the nip, I figured I need a great pct for it this time. Ive been researching and couple other people have had similar side affect from the tren and that is a similar pct to what they were told to take.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im currently taking nothing. My goal for this pct is to fix what the first pct did not. Sense im still having itchy nips and ball hurt sometimes plus the bumps around the nip, I figured I need a great pct for it this time. Ive been researching and couple other people have had similar side affect from the tren and that is a similar pct to what they were told to take.
Itchy nips= Try clomid 50mg ED for a couple weeks, get your test up.

Be careful with the Caber- I would try some l-dopa products and some Vitamin B6 first.

Bumps on the tit- Physcological? Not so sure tren sides would manifest into bumps......Gyno maybe, but outside bumps. Thats a first.

Balls hurt- Clomid should help get them going.

Good luck

Whatever you do, try to keep it simple. 2 or 3 products max.

smashatkins

Awards
ok thanks for your input. is caber unsafe? why did you say Be careful with the Caber?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for your input. is caber unsafe? why did you say Be careful with the Caber?
Honestly, I am just unfamiliar with it. I think the sides can be harsh as well. Possible Heart issues.

Drug Injury Watch: New Warning About Dostinex Side Effect Fibrotic Cardiac Valvulopathy In U.K.

Dostinex Side Effects | Drugs.com

I know its expensive as hell.

Only one place i know that sells it a reasonable price-which makes me wonder.

Just do more research on it, and make sure you dose correctly if you choose to use.

smashatkins

Awards
ok so im looking at taking it like this. dos this sound right?

diesel test extreme= as directed
clomid= 50/40/20/10 mg
cabergoline= .5mg once every 4 days. for a month.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok so im looking at taking it like this. dos this sound right?

diesel test extreme= as directed
clomid= 50/40/20/10 mg
cabergoline= .5mg once every 4 days. for a month.

give it a shot.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the sides from caber are harsh...or they were for me at least...but it sounds like you may need it...at this point i would use the caber instead of messing with a less effective otc supp...run the clomid at 50mgs everyday and the caber at .5mgs every third day....do this for 4 weeks and your gyno should go away and your balls will bounce back

classic27

im on tren right now. i was going to use clomid and test bootser for pct. should i get caber as well?

classic27

well im guessing he is talking about trenabolone. Im actually on 19nor.

smashatkins

Awards
the sides from caber are harsh...or they were for me at least...but it sounds like you may need it...at this point i would use the caber instead of messing with a less effective otc supp...run the clomid at 50mgs everyday and the caber at .5mgs every third day....do this for 4 weeks and your gyno should go away and your balls will bounce back
what were the sides? if you dont mind me asking.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Itchy nips= Try clomid 50mg ED for a couple weeks, get your test up.

Be careful with the Caber- I would try some l-dopa products and some Vitamin B6 first.

Bumps on the tit- Physcological? Not so sure tren sides would manifest into bumps......Gyno maybe, but outside bumps. Thats a first.

Balls hurt- Clomid should help get them going.

Good luck

Whatever you do, try to keep it simple. 2 or 3 products max.
Good advice here.

Also, when you say Tren, can you clarify what chemical compound you are referring to. (Tren Ace, Oral Tren, or something like Trenadrol)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Good advice here.

Also, when you say Tren, can you clarify what chemical compound you are referring to. (Tren Ace, Oral Tren, or something like Trenadrol)
ACL Tren Xtreme is what he's referring to. They sell the crap out of that where I'm from and tell people to use it for 8 weeks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t!
Man, that's just wrong.
the local high school football team was told by their coach that they should take tren for 8 weeks, take 4 off, then do 1-andro for 8 weeks, 4 off....

this is why the media is spotlighting us. schmuck guys that don't care about what happens, giving it to people who don't know better, and someone dies, and here comes the ban-wagon. :(

/end rant.

EDIT : yes, ACL is the supplier as always.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
discouraging news as well on my home front.

An 18 y/o at my gym on the ACL wagon.

What discourages me the most is NO PCT, that and its all about the money.

I dont rock the boat. I just go in do my sets and leave. When asked I give what little safe and sound advice I can offer.

Its like a small community, if you rant off the wrong way. You find yourself black-balled. Forget that.

smashatkins

Awards
That sucks. Kind of sounds like my self. I don’t understand how people can open there own franchise and have a degree and everything but not know anything about the products there selling to 18 year old kids.

Just to get things straight when we are saying 50mg/40mg/20mg/10mg of clomid that means everyday on the first week im taking 50mg of clomid correct? Or dos it mean 50mg of clomid total for the week? Im almost for sure its everyday but just making sure.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sucks. Kind of sounds like my self. I don’t understand how people can open there own franchise and have a degree and everything but not know anything about the products there selling to 18 year old kids.

Just to get things straight when we are saying 50mg/40mg/20mg/10mg of clomid that means everyday on the first week im taking 50mg of clomid correct? Or dos it mean 50mg of clomid total for the week? Im almost for sure its everyday but just making sure.
Stick to Clomid, 50mg every day for a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks after this, get some blood work done. This is the only way you will be able to know that everything is sweet. I'm confused with all this posting, what type of tren were you taking? Trenbolone Enanthate? If so, how many milligrams a week?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Stick to Clomid, 50mg every day for a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks after this, get some blood work done. This is the only way you will be able to know that everything is sweet. I'm confused with all this posting, what type of tren were you taking? Trenbolone Enanthate? If so, how many milligrams a week?
he said tren from acl which i think is 19-nor

smashatkins

Awards
So im looking around but figured I can ask the question and see if I get a response before I find it on google. So im trying to figure out how much 50/40/20/10 mg of clomid is when translated into ml? And the same thing with caber .5mg =? Ml my rat is getting anxious.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So im looking around but figured I can ask the question and see if I get a response before I find it on google. So im trying to figure out how much 50/40/20/10 mg of clomid is when translated into ml? And the same thing with caber .5mg =? Ml my rat is getting anxious.
Use of these(1ml oral syringe).

IF=1ml=50mg which it "usually" is.......for clomid. then- for your requested dosing it would be this.

1ml
.8ml
.4ml
.2ml

if my math hasnt failed me.......its been a long day.:grumpy:

extrapoliate from this information and use it for the caber:)

Attachments

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If you can avoid taking the stronger PCT supps, by all means do it. The TRS has a good reputation. The itchy nips are a common side that usually fades. JMO