P6 Black (PCT)

NorCalBear

Awards
This is my first cycle and I'm looking for the best pct I can possible find for the pro hormone I will be taking. The pro hormone I'm taking is P6 Black Extreme( NOT RED), which is the watered down version that cellucor has on there website. P6 Black, was banned due to its compounds,but now it's being sold at Max Muscle(where I got it). Anyways the ingriedients of P6 black are as follows :
Androsta - 1, 4-diene-3,17-dione 40 mg
4-Hydroxy Androstenedione 20mg
19 Norandrosta-4,9 Diene-3,17-dione 18mg

1 Cap is a serving.
Bottle contains 100 Capsules

Workout Days:
Morning - Take 2 Capsules
Pre-Workout - Take 3 Capsules

Off Days:

Let me know suggestions, as far as what products to use,so far I have picked out Reversital,idk if I need a SERM or 6oxo with it or anything,so just give me your suggestions.

Thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
someone can correct me if i'm wrong here, but the "dione" versions are crap, the "diol" versions are the ones someone would want e.g. 1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol aka 1-AD,4-androstene-3-beta,17-beta-diol aka 4-ad

RUNNER 67

Awards
This is my first cycle and I'm looking for the best pct I can possible find for the pro hormone I will be taking. The pro hormone I'm taking is P6 Black Extreme( NOT RED), which is the watered down version that cellucor has on there website. P6 Black, was banned due to its compounds,but now it's being sold at Max Muscle(where I got it). Anyways the ingriedients of P6 black are as follows :
Androsta - 1, 4-diene-3,17-dione 40 mg
4-Hydroxy Androstenedione 20mg
19 Norandrosta-4,9 Diene-3,17-dione 18mg

1 Cap is a serving.
Bottle contains 100 Capsules

Workout Days:
Pre-Workout - Take 3 Capsules

Off Days:

Let me know suggestions, as far as what products to use,so far I have picked out Reversital,idk if I need a SERM or 6oxo with it or anything,so just give me your suggestions.

Thanks
Isn't this a really weak, and overpriced mix of Bold, Formestane, and Tren extreme? I wouldn't think you would need a serm, but have it by just to be safe. The form should dry you out while on cycle.Reversitol should be plenty, and it has 2 AIs in it so adding 6oxo would be certain overkill.

NorCalBear

Awards
Isn't this a really weak, and overpriced mix of Bold, Formestane, and Tren extreme? I wouldn't think you would need a serm, but have it by just to be safe. The form should dry you out while on cycle.Reversitol should be plenty, and it has 2 AIs in it so adding 6oxo would be certain overkill.
When I spoke to the manager at Max Muscle, he said that P6 black was killing Tren Extreme. I intially went into the store to pick up some tren extreme then when they only had one bottle left he told me to go wth P6 Black because it was by far the better Pro hormone out of the two.

Was he feeding me a line of $hit? If so I would be down to trade someone two bottles of tren for this stuff.

classic27

I used to work at a store that sold cellucor products and yeah we were trained to tell people that **** was better but it is bullshit. My friend did a cycle of it and did not see much. I have seen several friends blow up on the tren extreme. They just want to sell p6 black because it is expensive and he probably got commision for it.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
P6 Black is way over priced...i talked to MAX muscle as well and they tried to push P6B as well. Unfortunately i had 2 show the employee that is was under dosed compared to the ACL Tren Xtreme that they have on sale right now. Buy 1 and get 1 at half price. Actually that is on all ACL products. Not a bad deal. But back on topic. Someone could get the same ingredients in ACL products and it would be more potent and cost less.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its sooo underdosed its crazy not even worth taking IMO

5 caps a day MAY give you good results but youll go though the bottle in 10 days and youll wanna run it for 45. pointless and not cost effective,

id return it if i were you for
some EPI or hdrol.