Correct Nolva PCT for Havoc?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Been reading around and have some confusion on my end.
I want to run a cycle of Havoc
I am planning on running it 30/40/40/40 or 50. One week prior and during the cycle I will run cycle support from AI.

Immediately following the cycle I wanted to run Nolva. Now I have read people have said 40/40/20/20.......Then I read 20/20/10/10

I am a bit confused. I was considering 40/20/20 (3 weeks) and during the first two weeks running cycle support. Then from weeks 3 - 6 I would run AI Post Cycle Support along with Lean Xtreme

Thoughts?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I was considering 40/20/20 (3 weeks) and during the first two weeks running cycle support. Then from weeks 3 - 6 I would run AI Post Cycle Support along with Lean Xtreme
This sounds good, except dose your Nolva at 20/20/10/10, and start off with 40 for about the first 3 days. This should be more than enough for Epistane.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
so it is correct to wait until the 3rd week of PCT and start Post Cycle support along with Lean xtreme.....then it would look like this. Just want to confirm
PCT week 1 - Nolva 20/cycle support
PCT week 2 - Nolva 20/cycle support
PCT week 3 - Nolva 10/Post cycle support/lean xtreme
PCT week 4 - Nolva 10/post cycle support/lean xtreme
PCT weeks 5 - 6 - Post cycle support/lean xtreme

Thanks

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Looks good except I would probably start the Lean Xtreme at the beginning, or shortly thereafter.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
sorry to hi-jack but ive been looking and cant find where to buy nolva at can some point me in the right direction?
Don't ask, don't tell.

I'll give you a hint though...Google "Research Chemicals"

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been reading around and have some confusion on my end.
I want to run a cycle of Havoc
I am planning on running it 30/40/40/40 or 50. One week prior and during the cycle I will run cycle support from AI.

Immediately following the cycle I wanted to run Nolva. Now I have read people have said 40/40/20/20.......Then I read 20/20/10/10

I am a bit confused. I was considering 40/20/20 (3 weeks) and during the first two weeks running cycle support. Then from weeks 3 - 6 I would run AI Post Cycle Support along with Lean Xtreme

Thoughts?
we reccommend 20 mg because its just as effective (maybe a TAD less effective) as 40mg, and doses between 5-20 work the same so we opt for the higher amount.

run it for 4 weeks, you can do 20mg the whole 4 weeks, but add PCS or Stoked! in like you said and all should be well!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
we reccommend 20 mg because its just as effective (maybe a TAD less effective) as 40mg, and doses between 5-20 work the same so we opt for the higher amount.

run it for 4 weeks, you can do 20mg the whole 4 weeks, but add PCS or Stoked! in like you said and all should be well!
Make sure to add PCS or Stoked on 3rd week of pct, as for lean extreme, start it in thebegining of pct to keep most gains.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I am probably going to follow this PCT plan for my upcoming Epi cycle. Just one quick question. What is the benefit of using PCS or Stoked if you already have a SERM?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am probably going to follow this PCT plan for my upcoming Epi cycle. Just one quick question. What is the benefit of using PCS or Stoked if you already have a SERM?
The benefits of adding Stoked to your PCT, is that increases your well-being, as well as anti-inflammatory properties(estrogen blocking causes platlet aggression), also added libido as well.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
The benefits of adding Stoked to your PCT, is that increases your well-being, as well as anti-inflammatory properties(estrogen blocking causes platlet aggression), also added libido as well.
Awesome, thanks!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys
so pretty much run the lean xtreme and nolva on Day 1 of PCT straight through. Then starting Day 15 of PCT add in the PCS....right?

thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im actually using epi and im about to start my pct this thurs once i finish my last week of epi. just a quick question i have nolva...should i start using it the same night i finish with my epi or should i use it the next night?
depends on when your last dose is IMO i would just start it that night, uless your last dose is right before bed.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
is nolva illegal?
Depends. If you have prescription Nolva pills and you dont have a prescription from a doctor then technically, yes. However, if you have liquid Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) as a research chemical and you are using it for research purposes then it is not illegal.