"Superdrol Rebound" gyno

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've had this lump which leaks when squeezed for about two months now (leaking a new problem however). I've been off cycle for over a year. My last cycle was Phera/SD 2 weeks each. PCT was nolva/ ATD for another 4 weeks.
I don't think I tapered the ATD correctly, either way I have had this gyno issue for a while now. It has never really bothered me until now, it seems to be getting somewhat sensitive to the touch these days- not to mention I can squeeze out "milky" liquid.
I want to do an anti-gyno "cycle" and was looking for advice. I haven't been around the forums too much because of work/school/lifting- Just recently heard about "prolactin" induced gyno.. this seems to be my case as far as I know.
I just started 200mg ED of b-6 and I have Vitex onhand, but don't know correct doses. I also have Nolva, ATD, and 6-oxo on hand as well. I wanted to know if I should look into Letro, Ralox, Bromo, however I am not interested in Cabergoline due to certain side effects which I wouldn't respond well to.
Any info on what has worked before/ what I shouldn't do will be appreciated..
I don't plan on doing anymore cycles after I correct this problem, just want to minimize the sensitivy/size of the lump I have as much as possible.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Been a while, PP I beleive was 30/30 followed by 10/20 of SD
Not very high dosages, but it was my first cycle so I responded well with about 8lbs gain in the month. I kept 5 after PCT.
Nolva if I remember was 20/20/10/10
ATD I honestly cannot remember.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Why are you waiting so long to address it?

What are you currently taking? I am wondering why after this much time that you are lactating.

More info.

You probably should get to an endo on the ASAP!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just my two cents... P5P and Vitex are generally used while on cycle to directly fight any prolactin sides. Some users also choose to run an anti estrogen while on a Superdrol cycle.

However, if you've had these lumps for a YEAR... P5P and Vitex aren't going to do sh*t for you... sorry. I'd take Kris's advice and hit up your doctors office.

Poopypants swears by epistane cycles to reduce or eliminate gyno. You may want to read his epi log... but seriously, your best option is to go to the doc. Men aren't supposed to leak homie.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's been so long, I havent been around internet for a while.
Yeah I don't know why it's leaking either.. I'll set an appointment ASAP.
I'm currently not taking anything except creatine and protein.
Yeah I waited a while because I figured I got it from the "rebound" of estrogen after PCT.. at which point I just figured there was nothing I could do about it.. it was smaller when I first noticed it, has maybe grown from a tiny pebble to smaller than a dime.
I'm just asking because I hear ALOT of contradicting info when I search:
Thread 1- Gyno is ALWAYS from estrogen
Thread 2 - Gyno CAN be from prolactin
Thread 3- Nolva is BEST for gyno
Thread 4- Nolva will make prolactin gyno worse
and so on.. hard to decipher if anyone ACTUALLY knows, or is it all just heresay?
As of right now I have to squeeze it VERY hard to the point of pain to get the size of a needle tip to leak- it's not actually leaking on its own- it never has.

I'm gonna get some L-Dopa along with the other mentioned substances and see how it goes..
I didn't want to get back "on" again, i've been making solid gains without drugs but if Epi is that good I might try it.