If they shrink

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I was just wondering hypothetically, I'm going to be running some epistane soon and say if the balls shrink 1-2 weeks in, which seems a fairly common side effect is it ok to carry on with the cycle? I read somewhere that you ideally need HCG or clomid but I only have toremifene.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering hypothetically, I'm going to be running some epistane soon and say if the balls shrink 1-2 weeks in, which seems a fairly common side effect is it ok to carry on with the cycle? I read somewhere that you ideally need HCG or clomid but I only have toremifene.
It is very common, your body stops producing natural test because of the surplus of artificial testosterone, so your testicles will shrink, that is why pct comes in handy.
STICK with the Tore.
Dose at 120 for the first 3 days, then go 90/90/60/60, also I suggest taking a natural testosterone such as Stoked, which you should incorporate it on the thrid week of pct and continue it till week 6 of pct at 4 caps a day(2am and 2pm). I am not saying you can't use HCG or Colmid but Tore. is good stuff.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Don't stop with the cycle. That is what PCT is for. I would suggest doing a good bit more research before starting your cycle.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Don't stop with the cycle. That is what PCT is for. I would suggest doing a good bit more research before starting our cycle.
Agreed, Never stop a cycle short, continue it and maximize gains, then comes PCT, and yes please Research more for your own benefit, steroids are not substances to take lightly, must be taken with caution.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this is just one of the unwanted side effects of use. there are more. do as much research as possible before you run anything, we all started out asking questions like this, no big deal......keep asking, don't let pride get in the way of learning.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

you can try sustain Alpha oncycle if your worried, or Primal male on cycle,

Clomid is great for post cycle, i dont know too too much about torem and until i see more studies i wont feel safe recommending it alone TOO often

torem is definetly stong enough for Epi PCT.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 5-weeker of epi and went up to 50mg the last week and a half and my balls never shrunk a bit. Just back pumps and lethargy a few days after starting 50.....

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
That's interesting I might try Sustain Alpha or Primal Male during the cycle then. I am obviously a ''newb'' when it comes to prohormones/steroids, only the balls shrinking seemed to be the most disturbing side effect that I've read. I've been stacking up on all the support supplementation during/before/after cycle - panothenic acid, perfect cycle, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, CoQ10 etc etc, and at the moment PCT is fareston (at the dose which Andrew above mentioned), Jungle Warfare, 6-oxo, a cortisol supressor (who knows which, I can't get any X-lean yet) and some calcium D glucarate. This might sound like a stupid question but would you run 6-oxo on cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's interesting I might try Sustain Alpha or Primal Male during the cycle then. I am obviously a ''newb'' when it comes to prohormones/steroids, only the balls shrinking seemed to be the most disturbing side effect that I've read. I've been stacking up on all the support supplementation during/before/after cycle - panothenic acid, perfect cycle, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, CoQ10 etc etc, and at the moment PCT is fareston (at the dose which Andrew above mentioned), Jungle Warfare, 6-oxo, a cortisol supressor (who knows which, I can't get any X-lean yet) and some calcium D glucarate. This might sound like a stupid question but would you run 6-oxo on cycle?
i would steer clear of JW, it has 6-DMT in it.

no need for 6oxo on cycle.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It is very common

i wouldnt say its very common. But it does happen. Me personally, i would invest in clomid for the first 2 weeks of pct, tamox for the last 2. The first 2 kick-starts the boys, the second 2 controls estrogen.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify... you DO gain your size back in PCT.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Looks like I might have raisins for nuts running it at 40.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
im in week 2 of my epi cycle and already noticed major shrinkage..cant wait until pct...pretty embarrasing having sex with small balls lol..i just cant imagine how much smaller theyll get in week 3-4.. im running epi at 20/30/30/40

are you sure this isn't in your head.

From my experience, nuts seem to change in size throughout the day...sometimes they feel bigger in the morning but smaller after sweating and running alot.

I really can't see major shrinkage with only 30mg of epi in less than 14 days.

I ran my first cycle of epi at 20/30/30/30/40 and had some significant left nut shrinkage at the end of the cycle...but this was with 5 weeks. It wasn't that bad but it was noticeable.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
When I first started I got - 500 reputation points because people thought I was ''lewisfitness'' I don't know if that's the same person you're referring to but I live in Britain.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
haha...no you share the same name as a big dude that lives near me

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
you can try sustain Alpha oncycle if your worried, or Primal male on cycle
Is there any reason why these products in particular? It seems I can get hold of Primal Male by Man.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason why these products in particular? It seems I can get hold of Primal Male by Man.
i know primal male has worked to increase testicle size. and 7,8 benzoflavone, is an hCG alternative which can also help with it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
is there anything that can be taken while on epi cycle that will prevent or minize the shrinkage? it seems it would make sense if the prevention better than cure theory can be applied here. What about Reversitol stacked with torem for pct?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is there anything that can be taken while on epi cycle that will prevent or minize the shrinkage? it seems it would make sense if the prevention better than cure theory can be applied here. What about Reversitol stacked with torem for pct?
i dont know much about torem, it seems to have an effect on E2 like an aromatase inhibitor as well as SERM properties. so running an AI with it may not be nesecary,

running it with PCS may be the best choice.

but Torem / clomid together may be a 1, 2 punch for heavy duty cycles givin their MOA

as far as preventing shrinkage, nothing will do that really, they will still shrink but you can bring them back slightly while on with hCG, and possibly fadogia and 7,8 benzoflavone like i mentioned previously.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazy, as always your knowledge is appreciated. BTW, the essentials are working fine; I have some relief in one of my knees already.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
This thread got me thinking: How much of our nuts are we willing to sacrifice? While that may not be the case, it is almost as if we keep running cycles, we lose a bit of our nuts everytime. Granted we may get some back with a good pct, we will ALWAYS have less nuts than before. Hmmm... can we become nutless..hahaha?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazy, as always your knowledge is appreciated. BTW, the essentials are working fine; I have some relief in one of my knees already.
glad to hear!!! it always takes a while to kick in.

good luck with everything. i check your thread everytime someone replies.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
This thread got me thinking: How much of our nuts are we willing to sacrifice? While that may not be the case, it is almost as if we keep running cycles, we lose a bit of our nuts everytime. Granted we may get some back with a good pct, we will ALWAYS have less nuts than before. Hmmm... can we become nutless..hahaha?
is this really true? Ive never heard this before.

You are saying that you will never return to pre-cycle sizes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I dunno dude, I'm not really too worried. If guys that compete in professional bodybuilding can have children after the cycles they run... just be smart and don't cycle all the time. It's easy to be tempted into running a cycle every other 2 months, but probably not worth it unless you are being paid to body build.

E

ekdevil

Awards
i know primal male has worked to increase testicle size. and 7,8 benzoflavone, is an hCG alternative which can also help with it.
are their any other products that contain 7,8 benzoflavone aside from sustain alpha?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
sorry to hi-jack but what about the back pumps? is there anything to take while on epi to prevent the back bumps?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hi-jack but what about the back bumps? is there anything to take while on epi to prevent the back bumps?
back pumps you mean? You can take Taurine.