TestE/Deca PCT

Bananna08

Awards
Hey guys I have been floating around getting information for quite a while. I have run some cycles in the past and wanted to step up a bit.

Test E WK 1-12
Deca Wk 1-10 (Yes it is short for Deca but its the first round)

PCT

The closest cycle history is straight TestE at a low dose with Nolva for pct 15 days after last injection. 40/20/20/20

NOW with deca added I am seeing quite a range of pct's. Some people swear by Nolva/Clomid combo with Armidex/ No Arimidex / No Nolva / Just Nolva... By now my brain hurts.

I was thinking about a straight extended Nolva cycle. 40/40/20/20/20. But was looking for more input and personal cycle experiance.

Bananna08

Awards
I am thinking about going with the Nol/Chlo mix for PCT.

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
Chlo 100/50/50/0/0

Still dont know if I should add Arimidex or not at a low dose EOD. What do you guys think ?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've never run either, but from what I've read, Deca is a progestin and stimulates the PR.

Nolva is known to upregulate PR receptors....

I would look into toremifene citrate. People are now finding the it lowers prolactin, isn't liver toxic, and boosts libido...this should make it much more friendly with a progestin steroid.

I would run arimidex or some AI at a low dose and ramp up as you ramp off the toremifene...then ramp down slowly.

This method would keep estrogen levels slighly suppressed while blocking the receptors this way no progesterone problems will come up. It will also prevent estrogen rebound after SERM use.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
chlomid and a low dose ai or just chlomid i've done straight chlomid on that combo and been fine

Bananna08

Awards
chlomid and a low dose ai or just chlomid i've done straight chlomid on that combo and been fine

Thats why I am thinking about Chlo/Nolv mix. Pro's from both and no long dose Chlo sides. Chlo alone messes with me tooo much.