M drol - PCT combo

RyanZ06

Awards
When I started my m drol cycle 1 week ago, I had already obtained some clomid and some novedex. I was under the impression that this would be a propper PCT system... I have been searching this site since, and I have come upon differing opinions on PCT for M drol. Is there anyone that can lay out a specific PCT cycle, and not use secret code words or abreviations, to limit confusion? :pizza:

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
you got it fine with that stack....just dose the clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks and add the novedex in at week 3. Most people use post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations in place of the novedex, but either will do :)

RyanZ06

Awards
you got it fine with that stack....just dose the clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks and add the novedex in at week 3. Most people use post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations in place of the novedex, but either will do :)
Well, which is better? i dont mind saving the novedex for later on as a stand alone sup if i need to go ahead and buy the PCS from AI.

RyanZ06

Awards
I just noticed you're an "Anabolic Innovations rep" haha, does that mean you're biased? ;)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would use post cycle support and the serm of your choice. The novadex is not needed IMO

RyanZ06

Awards
I would use post cycle support and the serm of your choice. The novadex is not needed IMO

Any reason why the novedex is not needed?

Is there a potential for more "gain loss" without using the novedex?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
First, it is not a serm and will not get HPTA restarted like a serm will. Second, I think post cycle support is a better product for post cycle.

RyanZ06

Awards
First, it is not a serm and will not get HPTA restarted like a serm will. Second, I think post cycle support is a better product for post cycle.

I know, i'm going to take it as well as clomid for a serm.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
buy novedex do you mean novedex xt? if so cant you take it with post cycle support for better results?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
clomid or nolvadex with PCS will be a very sufficient PCT for this. u can run something for another four weeks after u finish PCS, but I would suggest 6-oxo rather than novedex xt..novedex can cause libido shutdown

RyanZ06

Awards
clomid or nolvadex with PCS will be a very sufficient PCT for this. u can run something for another four weeks after u finish PCS, but I would suggest 6-oxo rather than novedex xt..novedex can cause libido shutdown
I've heard the exact oposite about Novedex XT, I have heard and read that it is a libido booster. :think:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed you're an "Anabolic Innovations rep" haha, does that mean you're biased? ;)
Good people and good products. Post Cycle Support is probably the most widely used over-the-counter PCT.