Recommendation for Test Booster on PCT

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I have ran Epistane for 4 weeks and proceeded to follow it with 4 weeks of Tren Extreme. I am a week away from my PCT and have Nolva on hand, with fish oil, and the essentials.

I am looking to add a natural test booster as well. Any suggestions on which one would be better than another? My buddy liked Animal Stak 2 which also controls cortisol levels but also contains an AI in it. I will be running Nolva at 20,20,20,20, and am also wondering if I should add the booster on week 3 or from the beginning?

Any suggestions on when to start the booster and which one you would go for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend taking Stoked from weeks 3-6 of pct. It contains two natural anti-estrogenic compounds in it, which are tran-reservatrol and icarrin. So it should look like this:
Novla 30/20/10/10
Stoked 0/0/ 4/ 4/4/4(4caps a day)

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I would recommend taking Stoked from weeks 3-6 of pct. It contains two natural anti-estrogenic compounds in it, which are tran-reservatrol and icarrin. So it should look like this:
Novla 30/20/10/10
Stoked 0/0/ 4/ 4/4/4(4caps a day)

This may be the dumbest question of all, but why start on week 3 versus from the start???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This may be the dumbest question of all, but why start on week 3 versus from the start???
It is not a dumb question because you are hear to learn bro. The reason I recommend taking Stoked on week 3 is because the dosage will be lower, when estrogen is blocked to an extreme it causes a lack of a libido, achy or dry joints, cholestrol issues.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Makes sense to me bro, I appreciate it.

Doesn't the nolva itself help raise your test to a certain degree while also shutting down your estrogen? Atleast that's what I thought?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense to me bro, I appreciate it.

Doesn't the nolva itself help raise your test to a certain degree while also shutting down your estrogen? Atleast that's what I thought?
Blocks estrogen receptors completely which allows body to produce more testosterone, however I always recommend Stoked because Icarrin is known to be the natural viagara, with that being said increased test does not mean increased libido.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Blocks estrogen receptors completely which allows body to produce more testosterone, however I always recommend Stoked because Icarrin is known to be the natural viagara, with that being said increased test does not mean increased libido.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Thanks for the help.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
It is not a dumb question because you are hear to learn bro. The reason I recommend taking Stoked on week 3 is because the dosage will be lower, when estrogen is blocked to an extreme it causes a lack of a libido, achy or dry joints, cholestrol issues.
Nolva does not kill estrogen, it will control it and get it back to normal, so you will not have no achy joints, and no lack of libido and NO cholesterol issues, matter fact, nolva will help lower cholesterol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nolva does not kill estrogen, it will control it and get it back to normal, so you will not have no achy joints, and no lack of libido and NO cholesterol issues, matter fact, nolva will help lower cholesterol.
I did not say Novla by itself, I said if you combine Novla at a higher dosage with STOKED then some of these symptoms can occur.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I have ran Epistane for 4 weeks and proceeded to follow it with 4 weeks of Tren Extreme. I am a week away from my PCT and have Nolva on hand, with fish oil, and the essentials.

I am looking to add a natural test booster as well. Any suggestions on which one would be better than another? My buddy liked Animal Stak 2 which also controls cortisol levels but also contains an AI in it. I will be running Nolva at 20,20,20,20, and am also wondering if I should add the booster on week 3 or from the beginning?

Any suggestions on when to start the booster and which one you would go for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas.

CEL PCT assist is superior to stoked and cheaper. No offence to AI.

CEL PCT assist + divanex for pct will have a great boost in libido. :thumbsup:

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Do you suggest taking Nolva at night or in the morning?
Is there a big difference between the two?
Same being said when I add the test booster, AM or PM or 2 caps for both?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I did not say Novla by itself, I said if you combine Novla at a higher dosage with STOKED then some of these symptoms can occur.

That is not true either. STOKED has no ability to lower estrogen to result those issues you mentioned above.